Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
OG3
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Undertaker has my vote. He's had so many memorable moments. Wrestlemania 20, the first apperance of the American Badass.... I even saw a clip of someone playing the organ in the arena for the Undertaker's entrance which was pretty sick

Besides the Undertaker, who has had pro wrestling entrances that stood out?

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
From the title I thought you meant moments that pccured during people's entrances, e.g, a sneak attack. My favorite is Taker but besides him, Kurt Angles was cool and different due to the chants.

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
There may be some better, but HBK coming from the sailing at WM12 is the first that came to my mind.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Kidding aside, I liked Tazz's debut. That place in Madison Square Garden was rockin' for the hometown wrestler. I think he's underrated and when I think of failed potential, Tazz is one of those guys on my top 10 list.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I've always loved Triple H's entrance with the water bottle & the spitting/spraying it just fit his character so brilliantly. Plus he's always had brilliant entrance music.

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
Sting at Starcade 97' was on par with some of the best Taker entrances.

Flair at WM24. The pyro was awesome and the whole thing felt epic. You knew it was his last mania entrance too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts