Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
OG3
3,387 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Undertaker has my vote. He's had so many memorable moments. Wrestlemania 20, the first apperance of the American Badass.... I even saw a youtube clip of someone actually playing the organ in the arena for the Undertaker's entrance which was pretty sick

Besides the Undertaker, who has had pro wrestling entrances that stood out? C

·
I clearly felt the tap
4,488 Posts
Taker is the obvious winner. Aside from that, Shawn's entrance at WM25 was awesome, as were Cena and HHH's at WM 22.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Sting/Hogan both had all time amazing entrances at Starcade 97. Michael Buffer helps a lot

In general I really liked Goldberg entrances. The security, the fireworks, breathing smoke, the theme, the GOLLLLLLLLLLLLLDBERG chants, the entire aura around it was just amazing.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Jericho doing his pose while holding the two titles when he was on smackdown for the first time as the undisputed champion.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Taker is the undisputed king of entrances, but no single entrance was ever cooler than Triple H at Wrestlemania 22. Lawler coming to the ring on a horse that one time in Memphis was pretty sweet too.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts

Not necessarily this entrance but Sandman's entrances in general were always awesome.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Anyone remember Legion Of Doom's entrance at Summerslam 92, with the gold spikes and the motorbikes, the pop they got too was crazy.

They show it in this clip here :

·
Registered
3,067 Posts

·
Banned
86 Posts
The Blue Blazer - Over The Edge 99

Just kidding

Id have to say Andre The Giant at WrestleMania III when he and Bobby Heenan came down to the ring in the little mini ring thing that took him down to the ring.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts

·
Registered
835 Posts
Sandman returning with the crowd singing enter sandman. Brilliant

Anything with taker and the druids

Kane mania 21 when all of the ladders set on fire

And JBL mania 21 when the JBL Dollars came from the sky.

Not the greatest but a few of my personal favourites

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
As far as surprise, "Oh shit!" entrances, I think nothing beats Brock Lesner's current theme hitting out of nowhere.

But yeah, all time it's 'Taker.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts