Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The Man
25,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From the wwe what nickname do you think is the best. Some superstars have as much as 5. They get new ones and the old ones just don't get used anymore. My personal favorites would be. The Legend Killer for Randy just because that sounds like a name that would put fear in anyone. Yeah he played cocky heel but the name was still badass. He should have used that when he was punting ppl and feuding with HHH. My other fav is The Chosen One. Drew Mac has an awesome theme and even greater nickname but he is basically a jobber. Chosen One just sounds kinda epic.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
The Great One
The People's Champion
The Most Electrifying Man In Sports Entertainment

"The Chosen One" is JJ BTW.

·
Registered
87 Posts
The Demon of Death Valley-Undertaker
The Nature Boy-Ric Flair WOO!
The Immovable Object-Andre
The Baddest Man on the planet-Ken Shamrock
The Samoan Bulldozer-Umaga

All totally badass nicknames

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
The one man rockband lol. That gimmick could actually be interesting if WWE gave Slater a gimmick to go with it instead of just a nickname.

The rocks are probably the best because he has so many, and can do a promo while rhyming and using his nicknames.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I thought Ken Shamrock's was the World's Most Dangerous Man, thats a cool nickname to
He was. Mike Tyson was the baddest man on the planet.

Aside from the ones mentioned I always liked "The Game", "Cerebral Assassin", and (my favorite of the bunch) the "King of Kings," probably because I'm a HHH mark. "Big Bad Booty Daddy" is probably one of my all time favorites though.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Does "Stone Cold" count? because if so this is a dead topic.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Does "Stone Cold" count? because if so this is a dead topic.
Absolutely does. "Stone Cold" Steve Austin. It was one of those things that rolled off the tongue so well. You could never forget it.

·
The Man
25,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I know JJ was called the Chosen One in TNA but I thought Drew was also called Chosen One a few times.

I completely forgot about "Stone Cold" Steve Austin lol. It just feels like all of it was just his name instead of the Stone Cold being the nickname part.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts