Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
His "look" The tattoos, The Skinny fat guy who beat a 240 pound guy twice, His in ring ability, His manerisms he just comes off so smooth, He just seems like a natural talker and his outfits are usually pretty colourful (randy savage tribute outfit)

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Punk is a all natural, and is quite talented in the ring, but his look doesn't seem like what WWE wants to display as their MAIN EVENT GUY. Punk has brought light to a great angle, one of the greatest I have seen since the Austin hit and run, imo.

·
Registered
116 Posts
wow. and you're calling me a moron? no clue.

anyway, back on topic. he is unique in many ways. he's straight edge for one, which is very odd in pro wrestling, and the way he conducts himself is just very different to everybody else. the punk rock look of his is very unique as well and the fact that he is constantly changing his look, be it hair, tattoos etc.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Punk is just the total package, imo.

·
Registered
274 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
there's nobody else on the roster with his mic skills, or nobody given a fair chance by creative one of the two. He's not perfect, his wrestling skills are average... but given the alternatives, assuming you want the WWE to have drama, personality, and long term storylines, and not just random thrown together technical wrestling matches, what other alternatives are there at the moment? There are zero of consequence. Mark Henry winning the title after all those years is somewhat entertaining, and his 'character' fits him fairly nicely... but as far as long term, built up storylines go.... hopefully miz and truth provide, and the midcard is developed more. :)

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I know Punk is straightedge, and I'm a fan of him. But, anyone else find that the eyebags he have are real bad, that it looks like he's on drugs.?

·
Banned
115 Posts
His wrestling skill is awesome

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
He has an unbelievable charisma to him. Very good in the ring and when he speaks, you tend to listen. Just on a very high level of talent.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
his entire aura is awesome. an indy dude that made it. his in ring ability as a technician can be sloppy, but his psychology is extremely underrated. he's easily the best all around talent in professional wrestling today. he was the only reason I watched SmackDown for much of 2010 and is probably the only reason I haven't missed an episode of Raw since he got there.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
What's unique about Punk? His look, his wrestling style and that he actually knows how to use psychology.

·
Registered
73 Posts
CM Punk is a fan of Wrestling. You can tell that he loves to do what he does. Also he is not a WWE cookie cutter creation. His look is that of an average guy, which i like. He talks well. He doesnt do drugs or drink. He does tributes to his favorite wrestlers of the past.

Whats not to like about the guy?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts