Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Would the kids know who the guys is?
Mix-up Reaction? For Rock hater,Rock Supporter
The Biggest reaction ever Probably the biggest ever...?

What's your feeling:confused:

·
Registered
709 Posts
Re: What's the reaction if The Rock shows up 2011 after 7 years?

"Mommy, what's the Tooth Fairy doing here?"

·
Registered
710 Posts
Re: What's the reaction will The Rock get if he actually shows up 2011 after 7 years?

Booker and Nash got a big pop so i think The Rock would blow the roof off the place.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Re: What's the reaction will The Rock get if he aturally shows up 2011 after 7 years?

My guess is everybody will wonder when his next plane back to Hollywood departs.

I will say one thing for Dwayne Johnson. He did well and got out while the going was good and managed (apart from the odd trip to Wrestlemania) to stay out which was more than what I can say for Roddy Piper's retirement after Wrestlemania 3 and Hulk Hogan's retirement after Wrestlemania 8.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Re: What's the reaction will The Rock get if he actually shows up 2011 after 7 years?

Booker and Nash got a big pop so i think The Rock would blow the roof off the place.
blow the roof off the place,really?

Rock has gone for 7 years,7 years.it's fucking long time.
I don't think the kids and young wwe fans would know who the hell this guys

thought:confused:

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
Re: What's the reaction if The Rock shows up 2011 after 7 years?

"Mommy, what's the Tooth Fairy doing here?"
This. He would be getting crazy reactions from the Kids even though they don't know who he is. A conversation between two kids at the show would be like this

Kid 1: Yeah Go Rock!

Kid 2: Who's the rock?

Kid 1: I dunno but he's always in WWE videos so he has to be good!

Kid 2: Oh Okay. Go Rock!

·
Registered
13,215 Posts
It would probably only happen at a Summerslam or Wrestlemania so the reaction would be very strong since the people who typically go to those events are older.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
If Booker T and Kevin Nash can get reactions like they did at the Rumble then the Rock is most certainly going to blow the roof off whatever arena he returns in, even if its in a smark city because I have no doubt that every single person who ever whined that he sold out will be on their feet marking out.

·
Registered
983 Posts
All depends on where they are at. But I would guess he will get a huge reaction, at the Smackdown 10th Anniversary he got a big pop when he appeared via satelite

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
All depends on where they are at. But I would guess he will get a huge reaction, at the Smackdown 10th Anniversary he got a big pop when he appeared via satelite
Not really...the kids seems don't know Who is The Rock and the pops was not that good

but when he at the hall of fame 2008,thas's really one of the biggest reaction from him

·
Banned
291 Posts
If Booker T and Kevin Nash can get reactions like they did at the Rumble then the Rock is most certainly going to blow the roof off whatever arena he returns in, even if its in a smark city because I have no doubt that every single person who ever whined that he sold out will be on their feet marking out.
This

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts

blow the roof off the place,really?

Rock has gone for 7 years,7 years.it's fucking long time.
I don't think the kids and young wwe fans would know who the hell this guys

thought:confused:
But i'm sure they know who he is from the kids movies he's in. Also while there is a bunch of kids, it's not like it's 100% kids There's still a large portion of adults in there, they sure as hell know who he is.

Kevin Nash has been gone for 6 or so years, plus Booker left in what, 07? they remembered them.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
Don't know why people act as though The Rock as some midcarder from the attitude era that no one will remember. This is not Dlo Brown, it's the Freaking Rock

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
Depends on where, if it was a smarky crowd, e.g if it were at the Rumble then he's getting the biggest pop of the year, especially if it's unexpected.
He iwll get some boos i'm sure of it.
Look at Smackdown 10th anniversary show, he got a poor reaction there, even though I really don't like blaming the kids i'm not like that, but they're not as familiar with him as the other legends like Austin and Bret, as WWE don't hype him up whenever they have the chance, so in a non-smarky arena, it could be quieter.

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
It really depends on where he makes his return....if its a normal taping then i think he wont get that big of a reaction becasue there usually filled with kids....however at a ppv he will get a huge reaction, because generally ppv's have older audiences, or at least thats what i have noticed...the rumble crowd was hot, do you really think that big of a reaction on raw???

·
Registered
573 Posts
Depends where. Raw - not very good. A big ppv where there's a lot of adults = brilliant.

edit:
Basically what the guy above said.

·
Banned
286 Posts
Give the kids more credit. I knew who Hulk Hogan was when I started watching in the attitude era.

Kids know their history and stuff too for the most part. Now if somebody meaningless like Chris Jericho came around, you can expect the kids to know who he is or care.

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
Can't see it being a huge pop unless at a PPV basically. I may be selling the kids short on credit, but it just seems that if it's not Cena or Boreton they don't care. If most of them don't remember Booker T or Kevin Nash (who don't forget was still around not long before the Rock left WWE), and I'm gauging this by the pops they both got at the Royal Rumble, the type of pop a young adult male such as myself would give, I don't think if the rock returned that the kids would be too bothered, they'd know who he is, I just doubt they'd care unless he came out with Cena.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts