Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, Punk won at HIAC and got his sweet revenge on Heyman.
So, assuming this win means the feud is over, what do you think is going to happen with Punk next? Will he get involved in The Authority storyline?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
You know what I'd love to see?
Tomorrow night on RAW, HHH, Stephanie, HBK and Orton all cutting an opening promo, and a few minutes in, Punk's music hits, massive pop, and he starts a promo on The Authority.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
Punk will win the rumble.

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
He needs to go on a massive winning streak all the way to the Royal Rumble, win the rumble, & then face Orton for the WWE title at the main event of WM.
I agree. He should fight random big dudes 1on1 have good long matches (not squash) and win every one of them. Opponents like Henry, Tensai, Brodus Clay, Titus Oneil, Khali, Wyatts, etc... just big dudes and he comes out on top every match. He needs a proper streak and then win the rumble.

·
Registered
521 Posts
If tonight was legitimately the end to his feud with Heyman, I think he needs to take some time off again. His knees are supposedly hurt again, and with Cena back I see no reason for him not to heal up and return at the Rumble.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
I agree. He should fight random big dudes 1on1 have good long matches (not squash) and win every one of them. Opponents like Henry, Tensai, Brodus Clay, Titus Oneil, Khali, Wyatts, etc... just big dudes and he comes out on top every match. He needs a proper streak and then win the rumble.
Exactly, he needs to enter the rumble red hot, maybe even win as the #1 entrant, although I wouldn't complain if he wins from a higher spot.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
If tonight was legitimately the end to his feud with Heyman, I think he needs to take some time off again. His knees are supposedly hurt again, and with Cena back I see no reason for him not to heal up and return at the Rumble.
If the rumors are true & he's banged up, I agree, he needs to be 100% at WM, then again, he was banged up at WM29 & he still had MOTN & a MOTY candidate.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
I don't see anything for him except the WWE title IF the feud with Heyman is indeed, at long last over and Bryan is out of the main event, but Punk has got to win the Rumble, he just.....has to, and losing to Orton is probably not the best way to set that motherfucker up.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts