Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he jobbed to The Biggest Joke in Sports Entertainment What is next for the guy? I see nothing comiing his way and see him jobbing more.What about you?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
losing some matches on RAW, winning some matches on Superstars....

·
Registered
2,363 Posts
I almost forget he's still employed with WWE since he now spends all his time on superstars and dark matches.. how sad is that when he was WWE champ this time last year?

·
Banned
561 Posts
why did they even have the match, why would they make a former wwe champion lose to a comedy act, JPS(just plain stupid), this give the credibility of the wwe title a big fat low blow, even more than it already has, i honestly don't understand this booking

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
He is in a real bad way right now, his current situation reminds me of the one Sheamus was in about a year and a half ago. He, like Sheamus has gone from being WWE Champion and the top heel on Raw to jobbing to Santino.

I can only assume he'll continue to go the way of Sheamus and be drafted to Smackdown and repushed to the main event, he has far to much star power to just be continually buried like this.

A move to Smackdown would actually do him a lot of good, he is clearly lost right now on Raw and has been for a long time.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Its simple release him.He's a horrible worker almost ended Truths career.He's been stale,and doesnt deserve to be in the main event.The guy never was really good.I think Vince likes him going to media events to promote wwe.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Jobbing on NXT. Then being released. Then he will go to Japan and dominate the competition and come back 5 years later repackaged.

·
Registered
7,444 Posts
you can never get too impatient or complacent in WWE

a year ago punk lost cleanly to orton at mania

now he is the WWE Champ and orton is feuding with kane

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
I can't believe the way WWE is ruining the Miz. So much potential flushed down the drain.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
There isn't a future path for The Miz. They're booking him as a midcard heel jobber.

And even with the bad booking, The Miz is still getting a lot of heat. Wrestle Zone published this tonight:

Miz surprisingly got a ton of heat for his match against Santino Marella. The crowd was answering "yes" to his asking "really" during his promo, and he sustained quite a bit of heat throughout the match.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Yea. I gotta agree midcard heel is where I see him. He just doesn't have the presence or the skill to be a credible heel in the main event. I hope he continues to do pre-show matches that I can ignore...

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
They're using him to put guys over. Even in a two minute squash, Ryder got a decent amount of offense on Miz. Riley is a guy who's been floundering, but he got his groove back because he took Miz to the limit on Superstars. They've been trying to make Santino a serious competitor in the past few months. He now gets a bit of credibility now that he retained his title against a former WWE Champion

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
He is in a real bad way right now, his current situation reminds me of the one Sheamus was in about a year and a half ago. He, like Sheamus has gone from being WWE Champion and the top heel on Raw to jobbing to Santino.

I can only assume he'll continue to go the way of Sheamus and be drafted to Smackdown and repushed to the main event, he has far to much star power to just be continually buried like this.

A move to Smackdown would actually do him a lot of good, he is clearly lost right now on Raw and has been for a long time.
I too have likened Miz's current predicament to what Sheamus was confronted with about 14 or 15 months ago. Although, frankly, Miz has hit bottom harder than Sheamus ever did. Of course, Miz was never booked strongly, even when he was at the top.

I think the move to Smackdown is a genuine necessity for him. The Raw brand feels like it's undergone a complete facelift since the last time he was relevant on it. CM Punk is now going to be the top face for a little while, at least, with Cena apparently taking a break; Orton is very likely coming back to Raw; they have some new projects they're working on like Lord Tensai; they'll probably debut Ambrose and, I hope, have the Ambrose/Foley feud take place on Raw this summer, etceteras. It's like a whole different cast of characters than when Miz was at the top roughly a year ago this time. He needs to parachute over to Smackdown.

There isn't a future path for The Miz. They're booking him as a midcard heel jobber.

And even with the bad booking, The Miz is still getting a lot of heat. Wrestle Zone published this tonight:

Miz surprisingly got a ton of heat for his match against Santino Marella. The crowd was answering "yes" to his asking "really" during his promo, and he sustained quite a bit of heat throughout the match.
This is the thing with The Miz. They could book him to lose to Hornswoggle and he'd still draw heat, he'd still get a better crowd reaction than just about every heel they have not named Daniel Bryan.

Miz has hit a rocky rough patch but they aren't going to literally truly give up on him. At the very least, he still has a persona in WWE which is immediately recognizable. All he'd really need is to be traded to Smackdown and planted into a main event feud on his first night and he'd almost be reborn, much like the superfluous-on-Raw Edge was in the early autumn of 2010 when he was traded to Smackdown, which ironically occurred in a segment with The Miz.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts