Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i think since shes been in TNA shes won like 2 matches and lost like 5.

im not complaining.. as a big fan i still thought it was too soon for her to win.. i think rayne is on fire as champ.

i just dont know where they could go now..

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
I think she'll win the Knockouts title at AAO.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I'd say what's next is the Knockouts title. I don't see much else for her right now. I'm not saying she'll definately win it at the next PPV(although I think she will) but she'll win it pretty soon.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
I fully expect for her to go over Rayne and perhaps even at AAO!,I must say that I am surprised at how TNA has handled her so far.....Her debut was pretty crappy,But I expected her to dominate and beat Rayne at Genesis,But most of her promos&segments/matches and results have been pretty good to me.

2-5 is pretty nice for now!

·
Banned
295 Posts
Well, I am glad that they did not hot-shot the title onto her because Madison Rayne is the best thing TNA has going, Knockouts wise.

I still can't shake the feeling that Mickie is just trying to use TNA to create some half-assed awareness for her shitty music. :-/

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Mickie singles record is 4-4, Sarita twice,Tara once,Angelina Once for wins not including her win with Ink Inc. Loses Sarita once by DQ, Madison once,Tara Once and one No contest. Tag team wise she 1-3. If include house shows she 0-2. 0-2 On PPV also.

Her losing is good she putting others over but yeah she will be champion soon which is fine and she being pushed as the TOP KO.

Well, I am glad that they did not hot-shot the title onto her because Madison Rayne is the best thing TNA has going, Knockouts wise.

I still can't shake the feeling that Mickie is just trying to use TNA to create some half-assed awareness for her shitty music. :-/
Well Mickie not using TNA for her music career also her music is not shitty. Since Mickie return the division is back on track.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hopefully Mickie "The Midget" James is released along with that other WWE reject Victoria, I mean "Tara". Than TNA hires some actual indy talent, opposed to scraping up Vince's leftovers.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Whats next? Marrying me of course.

Kidding aside, possible getting the title at AAO, ending the fued at Lockdown and fued with Sartia, heel Angelina or a new knockout.

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Hopefully Mickie "The Midget" James is released along with that other WWE reject Victoria, I mean "Tara". Than TNA hires some actual indy talent, opposed to scraping up Vince's leftovers.
Really because Mickie and Tara is talented and not leftovers. Like in any sports when your released your a free agent and can sign with anyone that dont make you a leftover or reject.

·
Banned
7,852 Posts
I don't see her hanging around a long time. I see with the KO title of course, kinda surprised she hasn't won it already to be honest. It's all down to her though, if she's in it for the long haul or if she will give the singing more of her time. Down to her at the end of the day, but I do see her with the title (making her the first ever WWE Women's, WWE Divas and TNA KO champ I think)

·
Mickini FTW!
210 Posts
AGAINST ALL ODDS she will overcome the duo of Maddison & Tara and capture the KO's belt. Seems pretty logical and straight forward enough to me, maybe too logical for TNA.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
I'm just glad that they didn't hotshot her to the title like I figured they would. I fully expect her to win at AAO, though.

·
Registered
4,019 Posts
Sarita is going to win it at AAO.
Mickie is going to win it at Lockdown. Maybe.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts