Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
on raw we saw cena make a team, instead of having the quick athleticism of evan bourne he had khali, ehh. although it would have been perfect for him, maybe they have something better lined up for him at Summer Slam. i like to think he'll possibly take the US title of of miz, but what do you think they have planned for him ?

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,963 Posts
on raw we saw cena make a team, instead of having the quick athleticism of evan bourne he had khali, ehh. although it would have been perfect for him, maybe they have something better lined up for him at Summer Slam. i like to think he'll possibly take the US title of of miz, but what do you think they have planned for him ?
I really hope they go this route.

·
Few adventures require staying home
7,725 Posts
I would like to see a match between then for the title. Miz seems unconcerned with the title now anyways since he has the briefcase. He didn't even have it with him on Raw.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
I would be a very big fan of this happening. Evan is not in the 7 on 7 tag match which makes you think that he is going to be in a singles match with something on the line. Hopefully it is the US Title.

I would like to see a follow up rematch between Evan Bourne and The Miz too. After a potential US Title, SummerSlam victory for Evan, they could have a rematch in a Contract vs. Title match. Although I would still book Miz to win and continue holding on to the briefcase, it could do wonders for both men, the prestige of not only the MITB briefcase but the US Title as well. Evan is also extremely, extremely talented in the ring and would be able to give The Miz some much needed high caliber matches.

I would like to see a match between then for the title. Miz seems unconcerned with the title now anyways since he has the briefcase. He didn't even have it with him on Raw.
And yes he did, he was wearing it around his waste when he came out while Sheamus was talking. :)

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
He needs a damn gimmick people!
He has a great gimmick, it's called 'More over than 95% of the Raw Roster based on wrestling skills alone' Did you HEAR the pop for his music? It was unreal

·
Registered
25 Posts
gotta say its so nice to see all these ppl who believe in evan bourne. i'm the only one out of my group of friends who belives in him. i think he can hold the u.s. title and then he can set his sights on bigger and bettter things the the world heavy weight title maybe :)

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts
gotta say its so nice to see all these ppl who believe in evan bourne. i'm the only one out of my group of friends who belives in him. i think he can hold the u.s. title and then he can set his sights on bigger and bettter things the the world heavy weight title maybe :)
He already comes across as a semi-legitimate threat. Amazing matches with Jericho, decent with Sheamus.

·
Registered
889 Posts
Bourne is really getting over with the crowd so I'd give his the US Belt. Miz doesn't need it now he's got the briefcase.

Beating Miz at SummerSlam would be huge for Evan, I hope they go with it.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Evan Bourne is awesome, I love his in ring work. From a purely wrestling standpoint, he's awesome. Takes good bumps, a good seller. Only thing s that people really only know him for the shooting star press. Hopefully, he'll get more mic time and longer matches. Bourne isn't a one move wonder, but right now I'm afraid thats all the casual fan sees him as

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hopefully FCW. Evan Bourne...more like Evan Boring. I liked him better the first time he was in WWE under the name BILLY KIDMAN.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Bourne is really getting over with the crowd so I'd give his the US Belt. Miz doesn't need it now he's got the briefcase.

Beating Miz at SummerSlam would be huge for Evan, I hope they go with it.
Miz Doesnt need anything lol.
That would be a great match since Evan Borune never gets to be in any ppvs.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Probably a us title match at summerslam, which would be great since Miz and Evan have had good matches dating back to ecw, but It was weird not to see him in Cena's team. Could still get in though cause I can see the nexus taking out Khali before summerslam comes around.

·
Registered
983 Posts
Let him win the US title before Summerslam, so we can have a good 10-15 minute match of Kofi vs Evan Bourne. Champion vs Champion

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Hopefully FCW. Evan Bourne...more like Evan Boring. I liked him better the first time he was in WWE under the name BILLY KIDMAN.
Is that supposed to be you in your avatar you TROLL?

Anyhow, I'm enjoying Bourne at the moment. So good to finally see him get his push. Hopefully the nights of him jobbing are behind us. I don't think people should worry too much about his mic work at the moment. Remember how bad Batista and Rey were when they first got their pushes? They were both cringe-worthy but now look at them - Batista is gold especially.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts