Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really cannot tell what's next for Cody Rhodes because I originally thought that he would take the world title from Del Rio but it looks like Cena's getting a title run so it makes me question is this push for nothing? because what is he gonna do after his feud with the shield?

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
I can't believe how much I like Cody Rhodes currently.I always viewed him as a generic wrestler.Now,he is one of the best things about Raw.I don't want him to be involved in a feud with Del Rio.Del Rio would drain all the charisma from Cody Rhodes.

Currently,I would want Cody and Goldust to win the Tag Team titles.I want this to happens on the main-event of Raw and not at a PPV.

I think Cody deserves to have a match with Goldust at Wrestlemania.Goldust and Cody vs Shield for the Tag Team Championship at the Royal Rumble.Midway in the match,Goldust becomes erratic and goes backstage leaving Cody all by himself leaving the crowd perplexed.He would appear later in the match as Dustin Rhodes without the Gold gimmick.Goldust would screw Cody and align with The Shield.Unless Goldust goes Corporate and aligns with HHH,there is no way the crowds would cheer Cody over Goldust especially the crowds on the Road to Wrestlemania.

If Cena turns heel at WM 30 l,I want Cody to be one of the top babyfaces that challenges him.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,545 Posts
Tag title run into a feud that culminates with Cody vs. Golddust at WM XXX seems like the only logical answer.

·
Stopping The Show
1,973 Posts
wasted talent no doubt yet again.... ive said it for years he is the future of the company and they need to do something him and not build and drop him like usual

·
Registered
638 Posts
Tag team run with Goldust possibly win tag titles then CODY RHODES vs. GOLDUST at WrestleMania 30 it doesnt even have to be a FACE vs. HEEL it can just be face vs. face like Eddie vs. Rey had at WM.

·
Unlimited Potential
3,048 Posts
I can't believe how much I like Cody Rhodes currently.I always viewed him as a generic wrestler.Now,he is one of the best things about Raw.I don't want him to be involved in a feud with Del Rio.Del Rio would drain all the charisma from Cody Rhodes.

Currently,I would want Cody and Goldust to win the Tag Team titles.I want this to happens on the main-event of Raw and not at a PPV.
Same here. I never liked Cody Rhodes until the current firing angle. Damn, I was like, is this the Cody I knew? Everything about him became interesting. Never got invested in anything Cody prior to this angle. Saw him as generic with not much to offer. He has since proved me wrong.

·
Registered
237 Posts
On smackdown it looked like they were going to start feuding with the Wyatt family.

I dont mind that considering I guess since their is really no tag team division atm.

Plus i'd like too see the wyatts actually do something since their feud with Kane.

I'm calling that it'll be expected to be 2 rhodes vs the 3 Wyatts before Kane comes out to make it 3 vs 3 at a PPV.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Tag Title run with Goldust (hopefully they bring the old titles back because they look so much better than the current ones), Goldust turns heel, they fight at Wrestlemania. Now for me personally I hope that they get the World Heavyweight Championship match at Wrestlemania. With that match having been treated like crap since 2011, a match which has a legitimate story which the fans get behind would be good.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts