Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
He'll slide right back into his "good hand" role, only this time as a heel. He'll be the last person a rising face needs to beat before they go after the champion, evidenced by his current feud against Sheamus. Daniel Bryan will probably feud with him for a few months before cashing in MITB.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
he will put people over make them look good... and maybe if they give him new personality and a credible character he could get into the title picture
This. Exactly.

But I disagree with the post that says he'll be a "good hand" heel. I think that he'll end up being the exact opposite and be a "good hand" face putting people over. Being a heel makes him a lot less valuable to the Smackdown roster. Cena and Orton are the top two faces of the brand and Christian needs to put over heels to face them. Putting over faces like Sheamus doesn't make a whole lot of sense since they'd have to flip heel to face Orton and Cena. That's a lot of needless flipping.

Christian should start with Barrett. Then move on to whoever is the next heel in line after Barrett.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think Christian getting a solid victory over Sheamus would put him back into the limelight.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
He'll slide right back into his "good hand" role, only this time as a heel. He'll be the last person a rising face needs to beat before they go after the champion, evidenced by his current feud against Sheamus. Daniel Bryan will probably feud with him for a few months before cashing in MITB.
I was about to post similar thing. Basically, it will be similar to his role during his time on ECW where he interacted with & elevated the likes of Ryder, Yoshi, Regal, and Swagger. Christian is perfectly capable of making just about ANYBODY look good in the ring, so his opponents would always get a good rub from working with him. So yeah, he's capable of helping to establish other rising stars. And I think it's a pretty solid position in his profession at this stage of his career.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
whats next for captain charisma? Is he gonna be world champion again
After he was booked to be one of the most cowardly and bitchy heels ever?

Never again will he be world champion.

Rock Starr said:
I think Christian getting a solid victory over Sheamus would put him back into the limelight.
Never going to happen either. Christian's been to the top, only way is down now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think the only thing left for Christian now is...to host his own talk show. Since there is no more Cutting Edge or Highlight Reel, I think Christian should host one on smackdown.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
I think the only thing left for Christian now is...to host his own talk show. Since there is no more Cutting Edge or Highlight Reel, I think Christian should host one on smackdown.
I'd love to see The Peep Show return. It would make sense also because of his new kayfabe one more chance twitter campign. The easiest way to get a reaction is to announce it on Smackdown during a talk show.

·
Banned
822 Posts
Mid card, Intercontinental/United States Champion and retirement

1 - 17 of 17 Posts