Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Brock lesnar has been gone since mania 35 after losing the wwe title to drew McIntyre in a spam the finisher main event. I know fans out there are glad to see leaner gone again and wouldn't care if they ever see him again. But me personally I like it when lesnar is around when he is around not necessarily always as the champion but Brock Carrys himself different then anyone else in wrestling and everything he's in always seems believable to me so I'm always interested in what his next program will be. So I'm gonna just gonna throw a few suggestions and opinions you don't have to agree with them on who he should face next.

1. Bobby lashley.

People had wanted to see lashley and lesnar when Bobby came back in 2018. Lashley was coming off a impressive run in impact wrestling where he was basically there Brock lesnar type character with him going out and basically saying im the baddest man here.

So I had hopes when he came back. But lashley has been booked pretty bad 50-50 booking terrible feuds where he's made to look stupid or he's heated up for a week's just to get beat by a guy they wanna push. But he's hooked up with MVP and has been looking quite good since then even tho he lost to McIntyre for the title at backlash but him and lesnar have that in common so that's not much of a problem.

And with both guys having advocates who have personality with heyman in brocks corner and MVP in lashleys they can do the talking in the build and lesnar and lashley can bring the intensity etc I just think the time to do it is now with both guys doing nothing else and Brock will need a feud to come back with.

2. Randy Orton

Brock lesnar and Randy Orton had a interesting feud a few years ago now going into summerslam of that year and the build to that match was interesting Orton coming to raw from smackdown To RKO Brock just as heyman was saying it would never happen that was pretty cool right. And then lesnar turning up and taking out Randy it was just a fun build to the match. and the match itself was pretty decent it was a fast paced match with tends to happen with Brock. The only thing people really tend to remember about that match was when lesnar hard way opened up Randy Orton with big elbow shots at the end of the match and Orton just pissing out blood laying in the ring and lesnar winning by TKO.

it was pretty graphic and something wwe doesn't do at all anymore to the point guys in the back were concerned and Chris Jericho even thinking lesnar had gone into business for himself and being pretty angry before he got confirmation it was obviously a work.

Anyway now that Orton is being portrayed as a villainous heel again which he does very well maybe he could go into a program with Brock as that character and siting that he hasn't forgot what Brock did to him and through out the weeks he just keeps taking lesnar out even opening lesnar up like he did to him. Just a idea Randy is probs being lined up the title so probs a long shot but it's a feud I've always thought could be revisited again seeing as they've only ever had one program together.

3. Kevin owens.

this one is just a far out suggestion but since mania 35 Kevin owens hasn't been around my h or really in any major program and I feel like Kevin owens is very overlooked. He can talk he can wrestle aesthetically he's not someone wwe or Vince would really wanna make there top guy with Vince even telling him to lose weight before.

But aside that Kevin owens is a great storyteller he's vicious as a heel he's solid as a baby face and I think he's a talent you shoudnt waste. Him and Brock have worked 1 match before at a big house show at MSG were owens got a quick amount of offense on lesnar before being F-5d and squashed. But I think him and lesnar could have a decent feud to set up a one of match. I think owens deserves a real big match because he's been a work horse these past few years and done WWE some solid favours cough fastlane 2017

·
Registered
4,601 Posts
Have Brock rape, pillage, and plunder the entire roster. Give him a monster push once again for the next couple of years. Once they let people into the arenas, slowly build up Keith Lee and have him go against Brock in a 20-minute violent brawl mimicking a shoot fight. The match should evoke emotions from the audience and be Brock's swansong while at the same time cementing Keith Lee as their next big babyface till he retires.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Have Brock rape, pillage, and plunder the entire roster. Give him a monster push once again for the next couple of years.
God, please, no. Enough is enough.

I don't want to see this clown ever again.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
11,181 Posts

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
^ That third one up had me for a second think Brock was going to do the Alex Wright. Now I would pay to watch that!

Brock was so happy during that Eddie segment. He probably knew he was already leaving, so he was fucking psyched

·
Registered
10,254 Posts
Brock is a glorious man. It's hard to think of anyone on his level. I'd suggest him getting one of the belts back, but it does feel done at this point, even if he is so much more over than the dudes holding them (more so Braun). Some special attraction matches could be a lot of fun for a while. Brock vs. Bryan II, Brock vs. Big E, Brock vs. Cesaro...fuck, I'm running out of ones I'd actually really like to see that feel like they've got something in them.

The big match that stands out is probably Brock vs. Keith Lee. At this point, Brock winning the Royal Rumble and going against Lee for the NXT Title at Mania would not be completely insane.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
As I said in the "what's next for Brock?" thread from a year or two ago... PUT SOME PEOPLE OVER
Brock does put people over when it's time to buisness. But he can't do it all the time because then it's not a big deal when he puts someone over. But I don't think Brock has a problem with doing the job for the right person

·
Banned
5,081 Posts
The more important question is "does anyone sincerely still care?"

Does Brock have much left to offer? We've squeezed all the blood out of that stone you can get.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The more important question is "does anyone sincerely still care?"

Does Brock have much left to offer? We've squeezed all the blood out of that stone you can get.
he's still the most best built guy they have on the whole show that says a lot about them but it's the fact so when he does turn up people do tend to be interested and they say they arnt but yet some how are still commenting about it after the fact so Brock does bring attention not as much as he did but I don't think really anyone does in the wwe but Brock still has a auroa about him to the point where people wanna face him and take it as a big deal

·
Registered
6,504 Posts
Nobody is on his level, he is the only larger than life individual on the current roster. I cannot wait till he comes back and destroys everybody once again. He is a once in a lifetime individual.

·
Banned
5,081 Posts
he's still the most best built guy they have on the whole show that says a lot about them but it's the fact so when he does turn up people do tend to be interested and they say they arnt but yet some how are still commenting about it after the fact so Brock does bring attention not as much as he did but I don't think really anyone does in the wwe but Brock still has a auroa about him to the point where people wanna face him and take it as a big deal
Brock was the UFC heavy weight champion of the world. That's not a reasonable "badass" level for any pro rassler to live up to.

Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock didn't live up to that aura.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Brock was the UFC heavy weight champion of the world. That's not a reasonable "badass" level for any pro rassler to live up to.

Stone Cold Steve Austin and The Rock didn't live up to that aura.
That's the point tho so there's always some sort of credibility with Brock because of that because he's done things no wrestler has done before so still even at this point he can interesting feuds. Yeah overall I get why people don't really wanna see him because of his reigns as champ people wernt really into it and got sick of it but I've always thought a champ not being a on tv all The time is a good thing because it makes it more intriguing when they do show up I don't need to see the champion every week

·
Registered
10,254 Posts
I wouldn't mind seeing Brock turn face at this point. He's obviously a more natural heel, but Brock showing up to toss around people that don't matter is more fun than annoying.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts