Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
He's gonna continue to have decent matches but not get near the world title.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
He'll have a match with Daniels at BFG. After that, though, not really sure. Maybe AJ and Daniels settle their problems and tag team again to take the titles off Mexican America. Which would be awesome at this point.

I remember a thread popping up saying that Beer Money could turn heel and be the Two Man Power Trip that dominates the main event scene with Roode as World champion and Storm as TV champion while Daniels/AJ are possibly Tag champions and they feud for the majority of 2012. I'd pay for that.

·
Premium Member
43,588 Posts
A feud with Daniels of course! Duh! I mean, we've NEEEEEEVER seen that before, right?

Honestly though, they MIGHT do something with AJ & Hardy, which might be good, IF Hardy can stay clean, which I severely doubt.

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Fortune seems more like a heel group to me. It made me think of the Four Horsemen when they were standing in the ring. I think AJ Styles should get away and just be a loner face.

·
Sorry bout your damn luck
3,483 Posts
Midcard hell.
Sadly, I concur with this statement but I hope that is not the case.

If I had to book his next feud I would love to see Styles/Aries, those could potentially be stellar matches.

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
AJ Styles vs Christopher Daniels
AJ Styles vs Jeff Hardy
AJ Styles vs Bobby Roode

Why is everyone bitching about AJ vs Daniels? sure it happened way too many times but at least he isn't in a useless feud with steiner or some old fuck.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Like i said before, Styles career has consisted of him bouncing from main event to midcard.

Right now he's feuding with Daniels :lmao

·
Registered
209 Posts
After AJ's promo with Hardy - Even though they're both sorta faces - I still think that would be the best angle. Have them go at it for a couple months, with it finally ending in AJ regaining respect for Hardy - and AJ going on a good single run for the title.

I'm glad they gave Styles a couple year break from the title scene - but I think it's time to toss him back in the fray.

·
Registered
77 Posts
After AJ's promo with Hardy - Even though they're both sorta faces - I still think that would be the best angle. Have them go at it for a couple months, with it finally ending in AJ regaining respect for Hardy - and AJ going on a good single run for the title.

I'm glad they gave Styles a couple year break from the title scene - but I think it's time to toss him back in the fray.
I concur. It would be a feud of attrition for Hardy. If planned properly, both could come out of this feud looking strong and be logical contendes for the title. For the immediate future, I see a best two out of three falls against Daniels @ BFG.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts