Wrestling Forum banner

What's Michael Cole gonna do after Wrestlemania?

3561 Views 33 Replies 30 Participants Last post by  y2jcviper
Seriously, I've recently considered this. I mean...if Lawler wins, Cole can't possibly go back to commentary or every show would involve constant bickering and Cole being chased from the arena, thereby wasting valuable screen time.

He can't really go back to commentary unless Lawler retires after the match. Lawler's going to be on commentary until he retires, so if Lawler stays employed, Cole can't be anywhere near an announce desk on RAW.

What's the guy going to do? I know the most obvious answer is "Miz's full-time chearleader" which is something I don't think anyone wants to see happen.

P.S: creepy little side note, but whenever Cole screams in support of the Miz, I can't help but get the twisted feeling we're getting a disturbing little insight into how his bedroom life plays out.

With that mental image hopefully burned into your minds forever, what do you think Cole's going to go on to after his Wrestlemania match with Jerry?
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
204 Posts
Has anyone considered that after WM the 'Anonomous GM' will reveal him/herself, rehire Cole and appoint him as their replacement? Cole's gets more heat than most of the roster put together, add to that his experience in talking and his love to hate gimmick and you've got a great, entertaining on screen character

I called it first

· Banned
9,964 Posts
Has anyone considered that after WM the 'Anonomous GM' will reveal him/herself, rehire Cole and appoint him as their replacement? Cole's gets more heat than most of the roster put together, add to that his experience in talking and his love to hate gimmick and you've got a great, entertaining on screen character

I called it first
i would absolutely LOVE Cole as General Manager.

· Registered
4,651 Posts
You mean after Michael Cole destroys Lawler and gives him a piledriver to the delight of Cole Miners everywhere?

He'll stay right where he is, as the Voice of the WWE. King is done after Wrestlemania. Hopefully Cole takes out JR at WM28 and starts building his own streak.

· Registered
384 Posts
Holy shit Why does everything have to be so complicated with all of you guys?

2 Scenarios King is winning for sure btw.

1. King wins and now that he has had his WM moment, decides he has accomplished all that he wants to, so he retires and Cole returns to Raw as commentator with Josh Matthews or something.

2. Lawler wins, returns as commentator and everything's back to normal now because Cole got his @$$ kicked.

THINK PEOPLE
Why would they put Cole(announcer)over Lawler(Hall of famer), in his first and only WM match ever. After all that Lawler has done and been through in the WWE he's going to lose to Cole at Wrestlemania in his last match. OKAAAAAAAAYY :rolleyes:

· Registered
1,931 Posts
Im going for the JR returns as RAW announcer scenerio!

· Premium Member
484 Posts
Finally reveal himself to be the anonymous Raw GM.

This whole charade over the past year from Bryan/NXT to his love for Miz, to the abuse of Jerry Lawler was grooming him to become a full time on-screen heel GM. He is the only one over enough now to be revealed as such. Anyone else would be a let down.

If he does become GM I can still see him commentating and then getting up to bark orders at someone similar to how he does now, except without having the laptop of course.

· Registered
4,563 Posts
Daniel Bryan should involve with Cole/Lawler fued and after WM cole could continue his fued with Daniel Bryan from NXT last year which got him very over. i don't know why they drop that fued which Bryan got so over more than Wade Barrett which WWE trying to built him and now nobody give a cares but people still mention Bryan why he on the sideline. Daniel Bryan the special enforcer for cole vs Lawler
watching this Daniel Bryan got more over than Miz...Cole is great heel who got so much heat from the crowd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7YgKsJultY

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.