Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
7,730 Posts
both at the same time

WM33 - Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena for the WWEWHC. After a grueling 45 minute match, John Cena taps to the Yes Lock. John has a look of defeat and disbelief on his face, but still gets up and puts his hand out to shake Bryan's hand. As Bryan reaches towards him, John grabs his arm and pulls him on his shoulders for an AA. After hitting several Attitude Adjustments on D-Bry, Cena grabs a chair and beats Bryan to a bloody pulp. Brie runs out to try to get John to stop, but he beats her to a bloody pulp as well.

That's how John Cena will turn heel. I have insiders in the WWE so I know what I'm talking about.

·
Banned
4,348 Posts
both at the same time

WM33 - Daniel Bryan vs. John Cena for the WWEWHC. After a grueling 45 minute match, John Cena taps to the Yes Lock. John has a look of defeat and disbelief on his face, but still gets up and puts his hand out to shake Bryan's hand. As Bryan reaches towards him, John grabs his arm and pulls him on his shoulders for an AA. After hitting several Attitude Adjustments on D-Bry, Cena grabs a chair and beats Bryan to a bloody pulp. Brie runs out to try to get John to stop, but he beats her to a bloody pulp as well.

That's how John Cena will turn heel. I have insiders in the WWE so I know what I'm talking about.
Meltzer, is that you? :lmao 8*D :evil

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.