Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have any ideas? mine are he may be an on road agent or even a booker for TNA.

kinda sad cause Tommy was a trusted employee of WWE Entertainment. He had a job for life, it didnt matter how many of "his Friends" in WWE were getting released and fired, it didnt matter to him, because he was still collecting checks from Vince, and he was even promoted to being a WWE Official and Road Agent.

a guy with a job for life, going to a smaller company and starting all over is one hell of a pussy.

honestly i hope he does well with TNA but i wouldnt ever want him to join wwe again.

·
Registered
260 Posts
he'll go to roh and cut a tearful promo about how he couldn't take the ecw raping in tna and that he's grateful to roh for giving them one more night.
then i think he'll be back in wwe on nxt thanking vince mcmahon for treating ecw with respect unlike other promoters and for giving him a chance to start over again.

·
Let's Blade
5,736 Posts
He laid it out on an interview I just listened to over on Monday night mayhem. He's creating a lot of buzz with this PPV, people are talking and the ratings are up. Hopefully, with the success of this PPV it will show TNA what direction the company needs to move - I'm sure that means him being the head booker and whatnot which is cool with me. It's a great listen if you have the time, so to answer your question there will be plenty for him to do in TNA after the ppv. With all the hate that has consumed this board it's easy to think this ppv will do nothing, but I beg to differ - this could be the turning point in TNA that everyone desires - This really is the only board I come across that is hating on the PPV so much, there is far more positive discussion than negative out there.

·
Registered
561 Posts
I dont see how it was brave if anything seems like Dreamer collected a paycheck for 9 years probably worth twice he would have earnt on the indies, had a good contract where he could wrestle indies as long as he wasnt used on WWE TV, so he took advantage of an good deal for 9 years till he got what he wanted A: a decent bank account & B: he "time" in the spotlight on a WWE show, he then leaves and joins TNA cause he figures he'll be used "right".
Thats not brave thats sneaky underhanded and very impressive way to go Dreamer finally someone uses the WWE instead of being used by em, hopefully though TNA dont fuck his career up like they do everyone else's and he can still retire happily.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Tommy wanted to leave a long time ago, but held out because Beaulah asked him to because of their family. This is straight from Ian Rotten's mouth. Asked him earlier this year at an IWA show when he was counting money

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Well Im hoping for him to go to the creative team or just to stay put, cause as much as I love the original ECW... its another era now. Those days are over it was a huge phenomenon that can never happen again even if they try thier hardest. The closest thing to the original ECW was ONS 05. Its over just let it go already instead of trying to keep something that is clearly dead alive, it is alive in the mind of the fans for sure but thats it. And quite frankly I respect Dreamer for loving it so much but PLEASE leave it alone!

·
Banned
216 Posts
a guy with a job for life, going to a smaller company and starting all over is one hell of a pussy.
erm, wtf??

what have you been smoking to come up with that view on this situation?

he woudl be a pussy if he never took any risks and stayed working for the company that he "doesnt like working for" (in speechmarks, as none of us know his real feelings, just what he has said on tv to put an upcoming show over)

how the hell can you call him a pussy ?? hahahaa you R'tard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts