Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Or is it part of the bigger picture? Ive got no idea now, i havnt watched Raw yet but read spoilers and im reading that they all left Barrett and told hm to reinstate Cena or he's gone from Nexus. Are they spliting up then? So confusing they really did have a good storyline going and now its just gone pear shaped since Barrett didnt win the title.

·
Registered
127 Posts
The Nexus storyline has been headed south since Summerfest err Summerslam. It appears to be in the process of dying a slow painful death and taking at least 3 guys back to FCW. Odds are Otunga leads Nexus sans Barrett maybe Barrett returns to the group when Taker is healthy and they explain why they attacked him in the first place.

·
Registered
919 Posts
It'll be a swerve. Nexus Wolfpac vs the original Nexus Black and Yellow.

·
Registered
8,430 Posts
They're breaking it up, about time too. It started out great and it was really interesting but lately it's been shite.
Seriously, theres 5 or 6 of them and they can't take care of Cena, it's a bit too hard to take them seriously these days.
Barrett will stick around, Gabriel too, Otunga for comedy value, Tarver as well if he comes back.
Slater, Sheffield, Harris and Mcgillicutty can piss off.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
They're breaking it up, about time too. It started out great and it was really interesting but lately it's been shite.
Seriously, theres 5 or 6 of them and they can't take care of Cena, it's a bit too hard to take them seriously these days.
Barrett will stick around, Gabriel too, Otunga for comedy value, Tarver as well if he comes back.
Slater, Sheffield, Harris and Mcgillicutty can piss off.
I agree with this. Nexus had a great first week and from there it was all downhill. I think all of them will stick around, if just for a couple of weeks. They just may not be on TV.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hey Husky, don't you mean we want Cena, we want Barrett out. I mean it's not Monday night anymore but sheesh stay in character Rotundo.

·
Registered
9,084 Posts
It's fully become a vehicle to get Barrett and Otunga over. It kind of had to be that way when Bryan was fired and when Sheffield & Tarver got hurt. I think Nexus will last until WM at least, especially with new Nexus shirts that came out in consecutive weeks. Be a pretty bad marketing strategy to kill off the group when the WWE just relased some new Nexus shirts.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
I think Barrett will bring back Cena and it'll be a huge swerve. The reason Cena has been attacking all Nexus members was because Barrett wanted out of the group cause he thinks they're holding him back. Thus he and Cena worked out this plan. Cena will come back as heel. Then we'll have Cena and Barrett vs the Original Nexus. However, there will be animosity amongst the different members of original Nexus since everyone wants leadership role. Thus we have Cena/Barrett, Original Nexus and the NEXTus.

Man me and this guy think alike:

·
The Man
15,237 Posts
It's all apart of the bigger plan... whatever the fuck that is.

They really screwed up this whole 'Cena fired' storyline. He's fired, and yet he repeatedly shows up every week and beats up the Nexus, so what was the point in even firing him? Nexus itself is pretty much nothing more than a bunch of jobbers now (even moreso than before) but I guess that was bound to happen after Skip and Tarver were injured. Ah well... I don't know where they are going with this, but I hope it ends soon.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Nexus has slowly run its course but i don't think they will break up anytime soon, there are still several unanswered questions, what's the bigger picture? Why is the GM so in favor of Nexus? Why did Nexus attack Taker? Not to mention that there is new Nexus t-shirt like every week so perhaps the Nexus merch sales are doing well.

Well, i think next week Cena is gonna get reinstated, and Nexus will beat him senseless afterwards, then setting up a match at TLC, Cena and partners of his choosing (who perhaps will be babyface #1, #2, #3 and the ex-Nexus, Tarver and Young) vs. Nexus. Just a guess.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
WWE is losing the ball fast. They need to explain the Taker attack soon (before people forget), and explain Nexus's "bigger picture". If WWE dosen't have any explanations for these, then Nexus should just be buried so we can move on to WM storylines; Wade is already super over, Nexus did its role.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Nexus apparently aren't in on the joke that the local authorities, the security, the executives at WWE are all in on: John Cena isn't actually fired!

i mean, you have a guys theme music cued, he must still have a job. Barrett should really look into that.

/kayfabe

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
So general opinon is that there breaking up, great i liked them as well were something different for once.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts