21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14,441 Posts
Cultaholic.

·
Registered
991 Posts
I only somewhat regularly watch Wrestling with Wregret too. Not everything, but at least the classic ppv reviews and some other info pieces. It's the only popular yt wrestling channel that I enjoy because Brian actually puts some work in, the videos are well produced, he researches things and tries to be fair. All others I've seen are repeating the same tropes over and over again, don't seem to really care to inform themselves about the things they talk about and get old very fast.

I've tuned in for Cornette in the past too when he talked about historical topics, because he knows a lot and seems in opposite to others relatively honest describing the events. But not much anymore as I don't find his position on current wrestling (where he not really watches much and has made his position clear often enough) interesting.

·
Registered
86 Posts
OSW - Don't release as many videos as most of the others but I've watched everything they've done.
Cultaholic - Don't watch every single video by them but certainly the majority.
Wrestling Bios - Seen most of his videos and I love his week by week break down of the Monday Night Wars
Wrestling with Wregret - Mainly his reviews on classic PPV's or his top 8 videos.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts