Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,770 Posts
Assuming we're not counting WWE, I pretty much only watch F4WOnline now. I don't want to subscribe to the full podcast, so the clips are a good way to keep up. I used to watch to PWR and ChairShotReality but I think they stopped. I will dip into the podcasters JR, Cornette etc if they have a good guest or a hot topic.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
3,387 Posts
Hannibal TV

technical workrate productions is funny although they have said stupid shit about benoit.

Reactions: Outlaw91

·
Registered
83 Posts
Jim Cornette is the only one I check out on a regular basis, and it's mostly because his reactions are funny as hell, even when I don't agree with what he's saying.

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Chris Van Vliet, Reality of Wrestling Booker Ts podcast, Renee Young.

Channels I hate: all of them especially What culture wrestling, wrestle talk etc. Hate them.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Chris Van Vliet, Reality of Wrestling Booker Ts podcast, Renee Young.

Channels I hate: all of them especially What culture wrestling, wrestle talk etc. Hate them.
Its weird cause I like What Culture and Cultaholic its just "some" of the hosts are really just bias ass nitpickers that ruin it for me

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Its weird cause I like What Culture and Cultaholic its just "some" of the hosts are really just bias ass nitpickers that ruin it for me
I don't know I just don't like wrestle news channels. They usually just look up articles and report on things that other people wrote. They don't actually get the news themselves. I feel like anyone can do that. I stick to podcasters and interviews. Renee Young recently made a podcast and it's really interesting, she's a great interviewer. Chris Van Vliet is among the best interviewers, he's very personable and everyone seems to like him. Booker's podcast is just funny for the stories and I respect his wrestling knowledge and opinions.

·
Registered
571 Posts
The only one I watch is the Ups and Downs on WhatCulture with Simon Miller. It's so amusing to see how excited he gets about wrestling, there are times I wish I could get that excited about it. Watching him makes it so I don't have to actually watch the shows.

The people on Wrestletalk annoy me. Don't watch any others.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,551 Posts
Wrestling with Wregret with Brian Zane
This is the only one I follow. Brian is reasonable, level-headed, and never throws crap out there just because he has nothing of real value to contribute. He seems to be alone with those attributes in the medium.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
OSW (Old school wrestling) review is great, very funny and informative. Wrestling with Wregret solid too.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Wrestling with Wregret- as mentioned above just great all-around.
Markyd123- very underrated, funny channel mostly about TNA.
Reliving Wrestling- unfortunately it is retired now, but this was my favorite YT channel by far, whether wrestling related or not. Always some tidy, full of information and great to watch mini documentaries about often some more unknown topics. This fact drew me in, because the author covered stuff, that you really didn't know everything about and presented it in the most reliable, entertaining way.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Wrestling with Wregret- as mentioned above just great all-around.
Markyd123- very underrated, funny channel mostly about TNA.
Reliving Wrestling- unfortunately it is retired now, but this was my favorite YT channel by far, whether wrestling related or not. Always some tidy, full of information and great to watch mini documentaries about often some more unknown topics. This fact drew me in, because the author covered stuff, that you really didn't know everything about and presented it in the most reliable, entertaining way.
Whatever happened to that channel?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts