Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's been going on for oh so long now but I have to come out and say it? Why the fuck do people like Daniel Bryan so much
He's average on the mic, his in-ring skills are so overrated, he has a couple of submission moves and now he's the new Chris fucking Benoit
Guys like Ziggler and Ambrose deserve to be ahead of him on the ladder.
If the match between him and Ziggler does go through at WM and he defeats Ziggler that's it, I'm done with WWE.
Thoughts?

60,006 Posts
I know it's been going on for oh so long now but I have to come out and say it? Why the fuck do people like Daniel Bryan so much
He's average on the mic, his in-ring skills are so overrated, he has a couple of submission moves and now he's the new Chris fucking Benoit
If the match between him and Ziggler does go through at WM and he defeats Ziggler that's it, I'm done with WWE.
Thoughts?
Have fun watching TNA then.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Fucking knobs, you know he actually is B+ player and nothing more.
US champ at best really, the reaction I got from you guys was hilarious as well.
Going around fanboyying vanilla midgets is funny af

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
He's a great wrestler, a good guy.. but a lot of people are just fanboy'ing the shit out of him too much, then those people bash other wrestlers (Reigns for example, Batista last year) for stupid reasons.

They act like Daniel Bryan won't be in the main event again, no patience at all

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 4/10

Reactions: A-C-P

·
<3's Drizzy
7,947 Posts
Don't care too much for his current look or the whole 'YES!" thing, but he's fucking amazing in the ring, and I've always liked him since ROH for that. I liked his ROH personality as well, the "I have til 5!" and all that stuff was great. That just carried over to WWE for me really. Think a lot of people who also followed him before WWE and liked him were pissed with how he was made to look shit on NXT and was then fired for being overly aggresive in the Nexus attack on Cena too. Just created more and more support for him when he came back. He's just a likeable guy all round on top of that.

Why the casuals are so behind him I'm not entirely sure though, never really thought Bryan Danielson would be the most over guy in the WWE. And no I don't think it's all based on the YES chant.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
"Watch this in its entirety with an open mind, and then reply. If you don't and instead post some trite about "not caring about his background" then you don't, however, deserve the respect I'm giving you here."

So if I don't agree with your opinion you don't respect me? smfh some wrestling marks are so deluded. Sadly I do not give a damn about his background or how he made it, he's not main even material face it and stop being a little fanboy

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
@KME I have nothing to say about your reply about Daniel Bryan just wanted to give a Liverpool shout out! Long time supporter my self!

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
:pinkman

oh look more bait for Bryan marks....

And if you are serious I am sorry you don't like Bryan, but he is the most popular guy on the current roster, so my suggestion if you don't like seeing him or seeing people cheer for him over most everyone else I would suggest looking for alternative options to the WWE.

·
Banned
822 Posts
:pinkman

oh look more bait for Bryan marks....

And if you are serious I am sorry you don't like Bryan, but he is the most popular guy on the current roster, so my suggestion if you don't like seeing him or seeing people cheer for him over most everyone else I would suggest looking for alternative options to the WWE.
Why? It's not like he's gonna make it in WWE long term

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Thoughts?
He has a real underdog quality that alot of people can get behind. He's not the best talker, the biggest, the strongest or the best looking but he seems to have a real passion for what he does and it shines through his work. The fact that he constantly over achieves, both in real life and kayfabe is inspirational.

He's not my favourite but I can see the appeal

·
Premium Member
2,486 Posts
Thoughts?

I like the thing right at the beginning with all the vloggers talking about Bryan signing with WWE

It's like a vanilla midget, Indy dork Brady bunch clusterfuck

Marks fall hard for his "being held back" gimmick.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.