Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty simple. Anything you would like the answer to.

Does anyone know the earliest instance of Andre being slammed, atleast in the US anyway?

·
Registered
2,929 Posts

Does anyone know the earliest instance of Andre being slammed, atleast in the US anyway?
Both Harley Race and Stan Hansen have body slammed Andre in the 1970s I believe. I honestly do not know what year.

·
Banned
1,787 Posts
Yes as stated above.
Is it real?!
Sure the fuck is.
Who is the GOAT?:troll
HBK closely followed by Flair, Austin, Rock and Hogan.
Did Randy Savage bang Stephanie?
In my honest opinion, I don't believe so. Randy punched Mr. McMahon and I think Vince actually spread this rumor, I mean he did put Steph in a rape segment with HHH.

I want to know if the Montreal Screwjob was actually planned between Vince and Bret? But no one knows.

·
Banned
401 Posts
Who is Undertaker and Kane' real father (not Paul Bearer)?

·
Registered
4,492 Posts
Is it real?

This question is really tough to answer IMO. I have searched the internet and I still haven't found a conclusion. There are some parts of wrestling that is fake (e.g. storylines, punches, kicks and etc) and some parts are real (e.g. blood, moves, stunts like jumping from a ladder and etc).

·
Registered
822 Posts
Has any wrestler from one of the top companies ever been caught blading by a camera live on tv?

·
Likes wrestling....
10,892 Posts

From my understanding Don Leo Jonathon was the first....

Canek was second but in Mexico....

I actually saw an old Stampede show where someone else did it, I remember being shocked, but it was from Canada and so long ago I don't remember who did it. I have no proof but the story is that Lawler did in Memphis as well. Memphis fans also cite that Lawler won a match by countout vs. Andre.

·
Registered
3,710 Posts
Has any wrestler from one of the top companies ever been caught blading by a camera live on tv?
Define "caught". Shawn Michaels obviously blades before the slingshot from Benoit at WMXX as does Mick Foley (ref) before Triple H's chairshot at Bad Blood.

Not a blade job but I am pretty sure Jeff Hardy dropped a vial of blood meant for simulating internal bleeding after Undertaker stomps him with the ladder in their ladder match.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Is it real?

This question is really tough to answer IMO. I have searched the internet and I still haven't found a conclusion. There are some parts of wrestling that is fake (e.g. storylines, punches, kicks and etc) and some parts are real (e.g. blood, moves, stunts like jumping from a ladder and etc).

Everything is faked in some way but the pain is still real. What are you unsure about?

·
Registered
592 Posts
Why did Vince not give Paul Heyman creative control of WWF/E when he had the chance?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.