Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not know if this is a good idea or not. But I just thought about when Things disappears and it isn't mentioned, then people could use this thread if they like to.

I could start with three Things.

1. What happend to the Great Khali Vise Grip? Why doesn't he use that anymore? Instead he is just using his Big Chop.

2. What happend to Iron Man Matches? Why don't we get another one? And by the way, why is the Iron Man Match only the same type of match throughout the contest? In real life, the Iron Men in the World compete in both running, swimming and cycling. But the wrestlers have the same type of match throughout. The proper name for this kind of 60 minutes match would be a "Marathon Match", not the "Iron Man Match".

3. What happend to the ECW Title?

·
Banned
615 Posts
1. Vise Grip was used during his heel turn and made the opponents bleed. That's a no-no in the PG era.

2. Iron Man matches would require an hour of wrestling (54 with the commercial intermissions). That's a no-no in the PG era unless Santino is one of the opponents.

3. Heyman stole it and pawned it to cover his debts.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
1. It's a heel kind of move.

2. The Iron Man matches are rare. I guess they're waiting for another big moment to bring one out. Also "Iron Man" sounds better than "Marathon"

3. Don't know :) ECW was got rid of, not reason to keep the title around any longer

·
Da Warthog!
3,275 Posts
1) Who cares, it's Khali :flip:
2) Because it takes two EXTREMELY good in-ring performers to make this work, there are only a few really good Ironman Matches and too many borefests, the only pair I could actually see in the rosters atm that could make a decent IM would be Cesaro and Bryan, and Cesaros standing (as well as Bryan having to be protected as ME player) give absolutely no plausible reason for one.
3) No ECW, no title

·
Registered
183 Posts
2. What happend to Iron Man Matches? Why don't we get another one? And by the way, why is the Iron Man Match only the same type of match throughout the contest? In real life, the Iron Men in the World compete in both running, swimming and cycling. But the wrestlers have the same type of match throughout. The proper name for this kind of 60 minutes match would be a "Marathon Match", not the "Iron Man Match".
More like: Why call it "Iron Man Match"? Iron' not actually all that durable. How about "Titanium Man Match"

·
Registered
65 Posts
I'd like to see another Iron Man match in WWE. You have to have two guys who can do it though, plus, they have to be in a pretty big rivalry to warrant having an Iron Man match. The ideal one for me would be Punk vs Bryan, but I'm sure that's the obvious choice of many.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Whatever happened to the Ziggler fans on this forum?

Oh that's right, he isn't being pushed anymore.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts