Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hate that damn belt, i get it when cena has it cause it fits him cause its ugly and corny but why do they make everyone else wear it.

i remember edge changed it but it still fucking spinned, who will be the first to change that ugly thing.

Hopefully daniel will

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Nobody's changing it until Vince dies. Triple H wants it gone, so when Vince is out of the picture, that's when it's going. Until then, we're going to have to endure that horrid design because kids love buying the replica so much.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
When Vince isn't in total control anymore or when kids stop buying the replica

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When Vince isn't in total control anymore or when kids stop buying the replica

vince is weird, he likes cenas belts and clothes yet he loves making fun of it like everyone else.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
That stupid belt is the reason Cena become top merchandise guy of his era its the best selling WWE belt of all time that stupid thing not going away til kids stop buying that shit..

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
what happened to punk being the "voice of the voiceless" and actually making wwe interesting again ?

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That stupid belt is the reason Cena become top merchandise guy of his era its the best selling WWE belt of all time that stupid thing not going away til kids stop buying that shit..
oh god cena can make a pink shirt thats says he is gay and loves justin bieber and people will still buy it... anyone will buy anything with cenas name on it so why not come out with some shirts and merchandise that we can actually wear in public

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
How many times do we need this thread?

WWE is a business.

The primary purpose of a business is to generate revenue.

This business is aimed primarily at kids.

This belt amuses kids.

This title design generates more revenue than any other WWE belt.

Ipso facto, WWE will hold onto it until it stops making money.

Is this really such a difficult formula for people to comprehend?

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
Someone needs to shatter it with a sledgehammer, drop the pieces into a trashcan, set it on fire, and spread it's ashes into a river already. I can't believe that thing has represented the company for over 7 years.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
Why do people think Punk has the power to change ANYTHING? He isn't even important on Raw right now. Come on people. His character is kayfabe.... he isn't changing anything.

Cena couldn't even change that title.... what makes you think Punk would be able to?

·
Registered
100 Posts
How many times do we need this thread?

WWE is a business.

The primary purpose of a business is to generate revenue.

This business is aimed primarily at kids.

This belt amuses kids.

This title design generates more revenue than any other WWE belt.

Ipso facto, WWE will hold onto it until it stops making money.

Is this really such a difficult formula for people to comprehend?
The business is primarily aimed for kids when the majority of their viewers are over the age of 18? lol

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Someone needs to shatter it with a sledgehammer, drop the pieces into a trashcan, set it on fire, and spread it's ashes into a river already. I can't believe that thing has represented the company for over 7 years.

its time to bring back JBL... he did it one he will do it again.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.