Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,460 Posts
I like the Ups and Down series. FUN fact I actually produced some music for the Whatculture wrestling channel like the intro songs for there series and the Up and Downs series.

I'm not so much into backstage rumors and such stories are mostly speculation and it's just annoys me.

Reactions: Bahn Yuki

·
Premium Member
4,082 Posts
Clickbait content, reminds me of Nought with his GTA vids back then.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I'm probably digging my own grave by saying this around these parts because I know a lot of WF members are from the UK, but I can't stand their accents. Sorry, but just being honest!

Reactions: HankHill_85

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,524 Posts
Simon Miller is really enjoyable. I dont agree with everything he says but he's an charming speaking.

The rest of them though are terrible, they're just generic smarks with zero original opinions. Champion all the cliche smark points and shit on all the cliche things smarks hate.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Only really like Simon Miller, rest are on occasion passable at best, good part of WhatCulture formed Cultaholic which is about 100x as entertaining and also more down to earth group of guys, don't watch any other wrestling media

·
Joshi Judas
423 Posts
I'm 50/50 on Simon Miller - not really into his presenting style but does come out with some interesting views.

Andy H Murray and the ginger guy, Adam I think? I really enjoy. It's just like 2 mates sitting and chatting shit in the pub.

I do much prefer WrestleTalk on youtube. Do check them out if you haven't!

#SupportWrestleTalk

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,413 Posts
I'm the opposite of a lot of people ITT. I like Whatculture a lot, actually prefer them waaaaaaay more over Cultaholic.

Simon's charming, but so is that bald boy with the skullcap. Jules. I also can go from Whatculture wrestling to gaming to movies. Ash Millman is bae.

Cultaholic always just seemed like a cheaper version of Whatculture. Lower quality audio, lower quality cameras. And their hosts are so awkward and nervous on camera. Like literally camera shy. I don't have the patience for it when I can just watch Whatculture videos

Anybody have a list of good wrestling youtubes?
Wrestling With Wregret is easily the best wrestling channel. Brian Zane is a wrestling encyclopedia, he actually was a jobber too so he has a lot more knowledge on how wrestling actually works and he's really funny and a good improv guy. He reviews classic PPVs in long form, does list videos and some other stuff. It's A1 shit

·
Registered
24,411 Posts
I found them really funny back when Adam Blampied was still around. And then of course he and bunch others left and Blampied apparently went insane and quit the wrestling business all together.

I'll still watch the occaionsial video from them here and there, but I'm usually pretty turned off by them because they'll have these videos with these "BIG SHOCKING ANNOUNCEMENTS!" and then when you watch the video they're referencing news from a 3rd rate news site.

It's complete clickbait garbage. It's the same thing that turns me off from WrestleTalk.

Wrestling With Wregret is easily the best wrestling channel. Brian Zane is a wrestling encyclopedia, he actually was a jobber too so he has a lot more knowledge on how wrestling actually works and he's really funny and a good improv guy. He reviews classic PPVs in long form, does list videos and some other stuff. It's A1 shit
I'll co-sign this. Brian does a lot of good shit from his current reviews to his classic ones. And he's a guy that whether he likes or dislikes something, I don't feel like I'm getting yelled at just listening to a guy bitch about everything.

Him and Solomonster are the really only wrestling youtubers/podcasters that I try to keep up with.

·
Registered
14,593 Posts
I've watched a few of their videos, don't mind them that much.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Pretty much the same as everyone else here, still think Simon Miller is a charming personality but other than him, no thanks. Stopped watching pretty much since Cultaholic started.

One thing I have noticed no one has mentioned is the website and the articles, I DID continue to visit for a while after the Cultaholic crew left but every week, EVERY single article started becoming a pretentious piece of crap where it was all 'I'm right and you better agree with me or you're wrong'......Needless to say I'm glad I stopped visiting the website as well.

·
S.E.E.S.
547 Posts
It died when Plumpy and co. left, I tried watching a few of WC''s most recent videos, the new presenters are so fucking bad. Never really cared for Simon to be honest, but he's still miles better than the trash they have now. Cultahoic is... okay, I mainly watch the podcast because Maffew from Botchamania is on it, fucking love that guy.

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
I dipped years ago when those Cultaholic guys left, but they never got of the ground either after Blampied left.

I miss his "How WWE Should Have Booked" series.

Saying that though, I like Adam Clery.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts