Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering what your thoughts were on the WhatCulture Wrestling guys?

Really enjoying Simon Miller doing the ups and downs weekly but can’t stand Andy Murrays videos - he’s permanently offended by everything and anything that happened 10+ years ago and loves telling us all how bad we were back then for enjoying it. Say that with a heavy heart as I’m a Scotsman myself.

Great content overall on the videos and articles.

Over to you..

·
Cutting a Shoot Promo To Get Over
5,464 Posts
Never given it a fair chance, but it just looks like it wouldn't be my cup of tea.

·
Registered
996 Posts
I hate, hate, HATE how almost every video from them is clickbait. I get it, they need the views. But could they be a bit less desperate about it?

I miss Blampy. Say what you will about him, but he was by far their best and most popular guy. Now the only one worth a damn is Simon. The rest is trash.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Haven't watched them in ages. Once Adam Blampied got cancelled and Cultaholic formed, there's no reason to watch it. Even then, the only people I watch on Cultaholic are Ross and Pacitti, I couldn't care less about the others.

·
Parks and Recreation Dept.
7,420 Posts
I'm probably digging my own grave by saying this around these parts because I know a lot of WF members are from the UK, but I can't stand their accents. Sorry, but just being honest!

A ton of their videos are also pure click-bait. Yeah, we get it, you need video views to advertise shit, blah blah blah. Just reeks of desperation more often than not.

They also have a terrible habit of nonchalantly mentioning rumors and hearsay as if they're absolute fact.

I guess it goes without saying that they're not "my cup of tea" as you Brits would say.

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,147 Posts
Simon Miller is good.

Adam Willbon and Andy Murray don't know shit about wrestling but I find them slightly amusing as personalities.

The rest are meh, I'll watch if YT autoplays them and I don't have anything else to watch.

·
Premium Member
4,160 Posts
It died when Blampy left. Simon comes across a a cuck and the other guys are trash.

They are also incredibly clickbaity.

·
Registered
942 Posts
I only watched their lists and it Was good at the beginning but their lists are so repetitive that it’s not worth watching anymore unless it’s definitely new.

I don’t watch their ups and downs from every show. To me that’s like Meltzer ratings. If I enjoyed something or didn’t like it, I really don’t care what anyone else’s opinion is.

·
Premium Member
17,151 Posts
I hate What Culture. Every bit I've seen is just smark countdowns, rumors, and anti-wwe rhetoric. I know WWE is bad. You don't have to exaggerate or make up possible stories to get my views.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts