·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Signature rules
Signature banners are to be NO larger than 550 x 250 (7.6 x 3.5 inches, that is width x height).

It's too high for starters. It's not too bad. I've seen worse. Maybe the left pic of Spidey needs to be up front a bit more. It's almost to blended into the background. The "D" looks wrong in Spiderman.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
It reminds me too much of Slamfactor's Spiderman banner for me to like it...

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
^yeah and that jericho one really really rocks

as far as size i wasn't really sure what i was going to use it for.

text is messed up which pisses me off

·
Registered
2,871 Posts
It alright, but nothing special.
The BG's rather crowded, The far left cut doesn't really fit all that well in the position you've placed it, You need to improve on the text style, On the positive side the colour schemes good a long with the cuts, Rating 5/10.

B

·
0 Posts
kdog said in post #5 :
^yeah and that jericho one really really rocks

as far as size i wasn't really sure what i was going to use it for.

text is messed up which pisses me off
At least the Jericho one is better than yours. :cuss: :(

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i meant his bottom jericho sig Ive not seen the other one it never loads

babyboy i waws joking when i sad yours sucked i typed jk but it didnt take
.mac no need to be synical

·
Registered
5,834 Posts
And since somebody posts a graphics, you assume he's going to use it in his sig, and post all the rules, even though people post splashes that are over the size, and OMG, don't use them for a sig. There are also plenty of people, such as Jake, that have an image over the "allowed" height in their sig. So basically, stfu.

Banner is poopy. BG is too busy or whatever, text is bad, and the left cut is moved over. I'm assuming you used PSP from the overall look of it. Use Photoshop. It takes longer to get, but it's worth it.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i used a program called photo impressions i cant afford photoshop yet i used to have it but lost it in a move try to download it but file illl have it next paycheck thers such a thing AS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM

·
Registered
578 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I'm terribly sorry. From now on I shall always use proper grammar in your presence. jk

1 - 15 of 15 Posts