Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
WHERE IS THE WOMAN SECTION!!!!!!!!and what happpen to my post numbers!1!

·
Registered
8 Posts
AS for the women thing, personally I couldn't really care, as I wouldn't post there anyway.. And your posts, their just posts.. You can get them back, but its just a number that signifies that you A.)spam B.)are a post whore or C.) have been here way too long..

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
I lost over 400 posts all so. But i don't care about that i'm pissed that once again i must make a new fucing avril post i have made 5 of those damn post now and i'm getting sick of it. And boffa i agree with everythign you are saying

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I should say that i lost 500 posts, would speed my posts up, but the women section will be back shortly, hopefully

R

·
0 Posts
Basically, I belive the problem was when we converted the members from PHPBB to VBulletin. I'll try and get things fixed in the near future, we are still trying to get everything up and running here.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks Richard...just as long as i get most or soem of them back.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I just joined so I am gonna have to earn all of mine to get where yu guys are:( what am i talking about, im in a wrestling forum, i watch wrestling and not a day goes by where id ont think about wrestling

*que air guitar*:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts