Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Although it has probably been mentioned before, it isn't on the first page and im intrigued to know what peoples thoughts are pre match.

So basically state what you would like to happen and what you think will happen.

WHAT I WANT TO HAPPEN - CM PUNK to win be either making HHH tap out or giving him a Pepsi Plunge.

WHAT I THINK WILL HAPPEN - Punk will be winning then out will come Kevin Nash and interfere causing Punk to loose and set up a match between Nash and Punk at Vengeance.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
I want Triple H to beat Punk, I want Punk to be winning when Nash comes out of nowhere and destroys him, Nash would throw HHH over Punk for the win, HHH would come around and act pissed.

I also think that'll happen

·
Registered
86 Posts
If HHH loses then he isn't kayfabe COO any more and I like him in that role. He probably likes the role himself so I hope and I think HHH will win.

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
I want: Nash, X-pac, maybe HBK to come screw Punk or cause a no contest. HHH to either turn heel right then or turn later and a big payoff at WM28 with HHH refusing to fire Punk but to make his life a living hell from the COO position. Or for HHH to lose somehow and just not resign and sya he was lying and turn heel that way. It'd be hilarious.

What WILL happen: HHH will win or a no contest due to Nash and maybe other interference. I can't speak on what will happen in the future.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts