Wrestling Forum banner

What WWE wrestler's should be released

4337 44
who does everything think should be released by the WWE?? i will go with these people

David Hart Smith
Goldust
Primo
R-Truth
Zack Ryder
Jack Swagger
Tyler Reks
Chris Masters
Alicia Fox
those are who i think should be released

now saying that i was amused by this there guy that told me that
HHH
undertaker
randy orton
big show
edge
Rey Mysterio

if that really did happen WWE would fall apart Undertaker is the WWE he is biggest icon the WWE has ever had,HHH again is one the biggest icons the WWE has ever had and Orton is one of the top guys in WWE right now and ray and edge are both coming to the end of there careers
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

· Registered
811 Posts
who does everything think should be released by the WWE?? i will go with these people

David Hart Smith
Goldust
Primo
R-Truth
Zack Ryder
Jack Swagger
Tyler Reks
Chris Masters
Alicia Fox
those are who i think should be released

now saying that i was amused by this there guy that told me that
HHH
undertaker
randy orton
big show
edge
Rey Mysterio

if that really did happen WWE would fall apart Undertaker is the WWE he is biggest icon the WWE has ever had,HHH again is one the biggest icons the WWE has ever had and Orton is one of the top guys in WWE right now and ray and edge are both coming to the end of there careers
agree with you on Orton edge and Ray but not HHH and Taker cause they havnt been around for a while and the WWE hasnt droped much to be fair its time for some new blood tbh im a big Taker mark but hes too predictible now for me

wins match at WM
Gos injiured for a few months
comes back for Sumerslam
Gets buried alive at SS
comes back for mania

its kinda funny in away cause correct me if im wrong but hasnt undertaker lost every buried alive match?

so shouldnt his name be Undertaken?

· Registered
344 Posts
Khali, Henry, Hornswaggle, and the Bella Whores at least. I'd just turn R-Truth into a heel thug and he'd be good again. :)

· Banned
322 Posts
You pretty much got all of them, but I would like to add that once the Nexus disbands (which is inevitable), several of the wrestlers that are currently in that stable need to be released since they will have nothing to do. It's quite obvious that almost all of the wrestlers in the Nexus are not benefitting from the stable aside from CM Punk. They get to keep their job, that's about it.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.