Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
I know Steve Austin was in the 1st Expendables, but I don't why we haven't seen more wrestlers in those movies.

I saw this list of actors who should be in Expendables 4 if they make a sequel: http://whatculture.com/film/expendables-3-10-action-behemoths-franchise-still-missing.php It includes both Roddy Piper and Mr. T. I think that's a good start wrestling-wise.

What about Hogan? Or Goldberg? Or Kurt Angle? All of them were in a few action movies. I think a lot of wrestlers could be in an Expendables-like movie.

Let's start a list!
Terrible thread, but I think it's obvious. Have you ever heard of The Rock?

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Honnestly, for expendables 4 they should add the following 2 as the co-lead bad guys:

The Rock + Vin Diesel

They're probably the two biggest action movie stars in the world who haven't been involved, and because of their history in the Fast/Furious movies, it would be awesome to see them both come in together, as a team of bad guys.

Also, Stone Cold is dead. So there's no Stone Cold/Rock fight scene that's possible lol.

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
During one of Steve Austin's earlier podcasts, he told a story of Sly Stallone re: The Expendables. There was a point while shooting a fight scene where Stallone overheard some of the stuntmen crew mocking Steve Austin.

Stallone went over to stuntmen in Austin's defence. I can't find the actual quotation but Stallone told them something like "This guy's entire career has been performing live, scripted fights and he just completed a fight scene which would have taken you guys 2 weeks to finish."

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Definitely Austin & Hogan.

Rocky would be great.

Cena if he's available.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts