Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,621 Posts
The only one I've ever met is Jeremy Borash for like a minute back in '09. He was very nice and although in a rush, stopped for a photo with me :)

*Cue everyone else with their stories of meeting actual wrestlers/better people in the biz...*

·
Registered
782 Posts
Honky Tonk Man, Jimmy Snuka, Al Snow, Matt Hardy :no:, Sid Vicious, Abyss (Super Nice dude), Shark Boy (with out mask and prob one of my favorite guys in the business), Jimmy Yang, Eugene (antoher super nice dude), Vader

I actually had dinner with Bryan Danielson years ago way before NXT and WAY before he was a big time star lol after a local wrestling show he worked a bunch of us went to Stake and Shake of all places lol. Nice guy.

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
I haven't, but got up close to some during a house show. Got to see Madison Rayne's goodies really close. Could have met AJ if I had 20 bucks available

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
I met Miz a few months ago, really nice dude. A little cocky, but im not sure if that was just him, or if he was sort of in character as it was at a signing.

Still, good guy.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Al Snow
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Hardy Boyz
Hulk Hogan
Triple H
Batista
Chris Jericho
Edge
Trish
Carlito
Rey Mysterio
John Morrison
Kurt Angle
Beatiful People
LAX
Kevin Nash
DUdley Boyz
Rhyno
Awesome Kong
Jenna Morasca
Cody Deaner
ODB
Earl Hebner
Sojo Bolt

probably like 5 more but they just arent coming to me

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
I've met RVD a couple times, and had a couple beers with New Jack when he was drunk as shit on St. patricks day, and he was with 2 smoking hot blondes. Also saw Sid at the gym and Scott steiner on the beach, but I didn't go up to them and bother them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.