Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Premium Member
18,721 Posts
Without any proof it's a little hard to say cause being big don't equal roids. With that said Mason Ryan, dude looks unnaturally big, he's bigger than Cena to gosh sake.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Cm punk, Daniel bryan, Yoshi tatsu And Brodus clay. Damn juicers.
That would make him one hell of a hypocrite if it were true considering the Straight Edge thing and all.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Why even waste time speculating on this subject? You have no proof so it is a pointless excerise, just because someone has big muscles does not mean steroids were used, in some cases they may well have been but not in all so again I say this thread is pointless.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
Why even waste time speculating on this subject? You have no proof so it is a pointless excerise, just because someone has big muscles does not mean steroids were used, in some cases they may well have been but not in all so again I say this thread is pointless.
Trips is on roids.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
-slow clap- Sarcasm man ;P none of those guys would be juicers, especially punk.
Yes, clearly my tongue in cheek response went undetected.

·
Premium Member
4,757 Posts
I can't pretend to know that much about steroids in general, but to me it looks like Mason Ryan is on some sort of substance to aid muscle growth because the guy is fucking huge. It could be natural but I'm assuming it would take an excessive amount of time in the gym and being on a meticulous diet of some sort and on a WWE schedule I find it hard to believe he can do that to the best of his ability, then again what do I know?

·
Registered
615 Posts
Go's away from injury and comes back twice as big, Noone can gain that muscle in 8 months noone, Only a teen could.
That is your theory not proof, you do realise that there are things you can use for muscle gain that are not steroids, like creatine and you can also work out regularly and gain muscle quicker than you obviously think.

·
Registered
2,128 Posts
That is your theory not proof, you do realise that there are things you can use for muscle gain that are not steroids, like creatine and you can also work out regularly and gain muscle quicker than you obviously think.
You can gain about 6 to 7 kilos of muscle each year if you were a serious gym rat after puberty, Steroid users can gain 10 to 20 kilos of muscle each year.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts