Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We all have guys we can relate to. Whether it's on the mic or in the ring, we all watched somebody growing up that we tried to emualate to an extent. Even as grown adults we cheer for some guys based on their character. We see them do what we think is right or what we'd do in their situation. It's basically like asking, what superhero are you?

As much as I hate to go with the popular guy, HBK. We're the same size, both cancers, enjoy a good hunt, former pain killer addicts, and nice guys who get a somewhat deserved bad rep as arrogant. None of that is the reason though. I just really appreciate the added emotions he puts into everything. He's passionate about everything he does and you can't fake that. I'm only 20 and working on an MMA career and while it and pro wrestling are completely different, he's one of the guys who inspire me to work hard and not give up cause I see what he's accomplished. What about the rest of you? I know there is a Booker T out there somewhere.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Lol I actually like Nash, he had the best powerbomb of all time. You post made me laugh though.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
A 'working class hero' with an affinity for alcohol. Knee, back and neck problems. Told by the corporate bigwigs all my life that my product wasn't marketable and I would never amount to anything in my chosen profession. Attitude problems, problems with authority figures, a love for confrontation and an anger from constantly being told that i'm 'simply not good enough to cut it' that has pushed me to succeed.. Who could I be?

·
Premium Member
12,546 Posts
CM Punk.
I managed to complete the entire 15 years in my school, despite having problems with almost all teachers every year.
7th grade screaming contest with the french teacher
8th grade tore the physics book infront of the teacher
10th grade called my bio teacher " a fucking idiot" and told her to " eat my shit"
11th - and my biggest accomplishment- I called the principal a whore , her mother a whole, because she's the devil re-incarnated, and I threw a scissor at her ( didnt hit her )
last year of HS: I became a bit calmer, but still had some problems, like tearing my Philosophy exam when my teacher gave me a bad grade haha

so You could say I'm like Punk, i do what I want, I say what's on my mind, and I get away with it, seriously, I have no idea how I wasn't expelled from school after all this, but tbh, everyone of the things I did I don't regret at all, the teachers were fucking jerks...
I love my University teachers now and I have straight A's in my major courses ( with a 3.8 GPA overall) when I used to barely get a 2.3 gpa in middle-school/high-school

so like Punk, I'm good, I'm kinda the anti-hero standing up the boss ( many, many, many times) and coming out on top( not being expelled)

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
I'm Zack Ryder. I exist, but nobody knows why.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
No doubt HBK.

·
Registered
88 Posts
CM Punk.
I managed to complete the entire 15 years in my school, despite having problems with almost all teachers every year.
10th grade called my bio teacher " a fucking idiot" and told her to " eat my shit"
11th - and my biggest accomplishment- I called the principal a whore , her mother a whole, because she's the devil re-incarnated, and I threw a scissor at her ( didnt hit her )
last year of HS: I became a bit calmer, but still had some problems, like tearing my Philosophy exam when my teacher gave me a bad grade haha

so You could say I'm like Punk, i do what I want, I say what's on my mind, and I get away with it, seriously, I have no idea how I wasn't expelled from school after all this, but tbh, everyone of the things I did I don't regret at all, the teachers were fucking jerks...
I love my University teachers now and I have straight A's in my major courses ( with a 3.8 GPA overall) when I used to barely get a 2.3 gpa in middle-school/high-school

so like Punk, I'm good, I'm kinda the anti-hero standing up the boss ( many, many, many times) and coming out on top( not being expelled)
...........You sound like a dick.

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
CM Punk.

An anti-hero does good things

not bitch out people who disagree with him

(basically the opposite of Punk)

·
Banned
615 Posts

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
1 - 20 of 61 Posts