Wrestling Forum banner

What would you expect HHH to do at WM 29?

• He'll ask for a rematch on the streak

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • He'll attempt to insert himself into the world title picture

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • He'll take himself off the card and possibly retire

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • He'll give a young guy a rub at WM 29

Votes: 12 40.0%
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think HHH will compete or what? Personally if the Rock were to compete I see him doing one of 3 things. He'll either ask for a rematch with the Undertaker for WM 29 (less likely thankfully). He'll ask for a world title match likely involving a really big star or he'll just take himself off the card altogether. And I think we all have a pretty good idea why he would take himself off the card as well as why he would consider inserting himself into a big match. I think it's safe to say I don't have to explain. So what will HHH do at WM 29?

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
If he doesn't stay out of it altogether he'll manage to scoop someone's heat and ruin their push ala Summer of Punk.

·
Registered
9,547 Posts

Or nothing, HHH is not going to wrestle a nobody in a nothing match at WM when he only wrestle 1-3 matches a year.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,626 Posts
I would like to see the feud he had with CM Punk back up, but this time at WM. He finishes it up. We need a clean winner. HHH vs CM Punk.

·
Registered
2,328 Posts
If John Laurinaitis can keep his job for the next year, I can see some sort of Triple H vs. John Laurinaitis feud for control of WWE. Maybe Sheamus and The Miz representing them?

·
Banned
350 Posts
lmao, the guy put on a match against Taker that is 10x better than anything the likes of Punk and Bryan can perform in their whole career, and some idiots still think he should just job to some younger guy at WM 29? Oh the sheer idiocy of the IWC.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts