Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am sorry if this question was already asked, don't mean to duplicate Threads but I was wondering this question. Put yourself in John Cena's place, what would YOU do if you were forced to choose between loosing your WWE career and being Nexus' bitch? If it were me I would possibly do what John is doing and bide my time for an opportunity to get my freedom, even though it would be a pretty hard task with the demands Barrett is making. However I have to admit, giving up the WWE Tag Team Championships would definitely have me draw the line, especially the way it was done. So what would you do? Plus don't give me "Its all scripted, so whatever the script says duh!!",I am highly aware of it being scripted, its a hypothetical question lol.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
If I were Cena I wouldn't give a shit about the guy who kicked my dad in the head or tried to blow me up. I'd hit him with an AA as soon as the bell rang, quick count his ass, hand Barrett the title, celebrate my freedom for a few seconds before hitting Barrett with the AA too. Then I'd celebrate again, tell people that they can't see me and go home a happy camper.

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Still real to you, dammit. I like it.

Uh, I would probably try to find a contractual loophole and piss off to Smackdown, and dominate it.

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
I would help Barrett win, be free from Nexus, then fuck Barrett's shit up and beat him for the title.

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry to get a tad off topic for a moment but my main problem with the storyline is when Barrett has made a few demands, the loopholes are so obvious. Like at Bragging Rights, it was SOOO obvious Cena was gonna get Barrett on a technicality, like I don't think there was anyone who didn't figure out that was gonna happen. I have to say Bragging Rights was one of the most obvious PPV endings I have ever seen in the 10 years I have watched Wrestling

·
Registered
895 Posts
I would beat the shit out of Barrett get fired. Then re hired by Teddy Long on Smackdown. Take the WHC off Kane and give the first title defence to a returning Christian so we can see the feud we should have seen in 2005!

·
~Believe~
2,689 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would beat the shit out of Barrett get fired. Then re hired by Teddy Long on Smackdown. Take the WHC off Kane and give the first title defence to a returning Christian so we can see the feud we should have seen in 2005!
Oh god I am still bitter over that feud not happening back then, that could of been pretty awesome.

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
Well, if i were in Cena's position(starting right now), I would turn into a monster...beating the HELL outta everyone SENSELESS. At SS, I would start. Just as the match is about to end, I would get out of the ring, grab a char and slam the sh*t outta orton AND barrett until they're both bloody messes(mind you, im excluding the PG rule right now). I would care if i got fired, but id rather be fired then be the nexus lap dog. Then after this moment, i interrupt random matches(on raw and SD!) and beat the holy hell outta ALL the participates, face or heel, and make the crowd CHOOSE to cheer for me, or to boo me, and since im fired, all ill have to worry about, is security lol.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
If i were Cena, i'd beat the hell out of Barrett and let myself get fired. Then next week i'll return in a full Superman suit with mask to face Matt Hardy in "Contract on a Pole" match, and i win in a squash match. And then i remove my mask to reveal myself as John Cena. That's it.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
If I were Cena I wouldn't give a shit about the guy who kicked my dad in the head or tried to blow me up. I'd hit him with an AA as soon as the bell rang, quick count his ass, hand Barrett the title, celebrate my freedom for a few seconds before hitting Barrett with the AA too. Then I'd celebrate again, tell people that they can't see me and go home a happy camper.
This lol. I don't know why they think we'll buy Cena's regret for anything bad that happens to Orton. His acting when Randy was getting the shit kicked out of him on Raw was horrible.

He has an easy out now - and then can continue to battle with Barrett and co after it.

·
A game brought
1,013 Posts
And to add insult to injury I'd have it planned, so that Miz comes and cashes the MITB on Barret's ass. And as soon as Miz gets the belt I'd kick his ass before giving him the AA.

·
Registered
396 Posts
If I'm getting paid like Cena I keep my job however I can.

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
id challenge barrett to an over the top rope challenge, and get THOWRD OVAR TEH TOP ROPEZ~~!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I would slowly try and turn Barrett and the rest of Nexus against each other. Leading eventually to an alliance of Cena/Barrett vs rest of Nexus. Then when they are about to have the match up of Cena/Barrett vs say Otunga/Slater or whomever then have Cena turn against Barrett and take over as leader of Nexus.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I would jump the rest of Nexus with a baseball bat backstage at Survivor Series, during the match I would hit Orton with an FU let Barrett pin him then hit him with an FU give them both the "You can't see me pose" stand there then leave to this music http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sifOhYMsakk eventually make a stable of my own which goes after anyone in our way heel or face and have a tweener stable

Oh and the stable will consist of all of the members of Nexus that have left including Daniel Bryan... lets be honest if there is one person to get them over its Cena...

·
Registered
3,952 Posts
I would right after the GM made the announcement, laugh in Barrett's face and eliminate him from the Battle Royal immediately, win it and then beat the everloving shit out of him. Next night on Raw, I'd call out the GM BEGGING him to fire me as I'm the WWE's greatest assett and Vince wouldn't likely let it happen. I'd remind him that I'm the money maker and already have countless millions saved and hint at leaving to "other organizations" that offer me an exciting life of Total Nonstop Action and say how I would love to Spike that laptop right now and then AA Barrett 27 times.

Either I get fired and laugh b.c I really won, or GM lifts the ban, either way I give him till after my title match to chose. Then I go backstage with a steel chair, brass knuckles, and a kendo stick and wear out Husky Harris and Michael Hennig until they are unconscious and bleeding(maybe not in PG). Then I'd challenge Wade Barrett again tonight with said weapons ringside and squash him in 25 seconds after hitting my 5 moves of Doom, the AA and then the STF. Then hit the Wasteland and hold the STF on him til NExus come out to save him. I pick up my aforementioned weapons and wear them out, but giving Tarver and Otunga a chance to back down.

Then I sprint backstage and wear Randy out to give me and advantage in my title match and hit him with 3 consecutive AA's and a 5 minute long STF, then run back to the ring and celebrate with my music playing and ending RAW celebrating with the fans and doing 'U can't see me's to the GM's laptop and Cameras.

·
Registered
8,193 Posts
That sounds just about right.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts