Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A promo for his historic draft to Raw, of course.

·
Premium Member
18,216 Posts
Would be interesting but I suspect a lot of people here would be EXTREMELY pissed off if it was. The fact that it could be Taker alone has kinda annoyed a lot of people.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
What if the promo is for Raven?
epic. Raven should have been so much bigger.

funnily enough, i thought the face shown/chin/jawline etc looked quite kane-ish, back when he wore the mask and that was all you could see of him.

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
I'd say the chances are pretty much zero. Dude is in the SD Elim Chamber, I don't see why they'd hype a roster change in that kind of way.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I'd ask myself: "why?"

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
well, it's not. it's the undertaker...they even showed him. it's not kane...why would anyone think it would be kane? why would anyone want it to be kane? WTF?

·
Registered
185 Posts
reutrn of masked kane maybe? but i highly doubt it, although i would welcome the return, i don't think that promo his style, maybe if it was like the house on fire or something, then possibly

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
I'd facepalm like a motherfucker, especially because it's not logical at ALL to assume it would be Kane, but I'd get over it quick. It's not Sting, and honestly, who cares about Taker's 700'th return? There's no reason to get excited over this either way, so there's no real reason to care. It might as well just be a new character entirely.

·
Banned
5,663 Posts
Well considering the most recent 2 21 11 promo had a man with a beard and grey coat in I'm expecting it's not going to be Kane, not to mention the crowd would be very disappointing and quite a few people would be thoroughly pissed off so they won't do that.

But if it did happen to be kane then I'd be even more thankful we have The Rock back.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
can it be anyone other than taker?
for the millionth time, there are clearly 2 different people in the promos. Taker is one of them.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
I'd ponder why they need to run a promo for someone who is live and active on the roster, never mind why he feels the need to stalk someone that his last activity with involved burying them alive.

On the other hand, last time Kane buried the Undertaker it didnt work out so well for him.

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
for the millionth time, there are clearly 2 different people in the promos. Taker is one of them.
Can you show where the second person is, i've only seen the last promo when it aired i'm pretty sure i only saw taker.

Anyway if it's Kane i'd go to the wall and bang my head into it a few times.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Surely it would be better to head over to the propper thread for 2-21-11 promo.

As discussed in that one, i think most people believe 2 people being in it, as taker is in the house, and there is someone outisde in the trench coat 'stalking him'

But, its not a fact that there's two, just a common opinion.

Just to add to the original question, i think as Kane is almost appearing weekly on Smackdown in a middcard role, i doubt they would advertise him on RAW, and as i said before, in that promo is not his style.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts