Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
not saying it will happen but it could since HHH is gonna want a rematch with Bryan at some point so I could see HHH writing himself to go over to feed his own ego and be the one to end the yes movement.
it would be like WCW all over again.

As when Hogan had to the belt back, so he used his creative control contract and pretty much ruined gains WCW made to push up fresh talent.

Goldberg get screwed over, the belt goes back to NWO and Kevin Nash who in turns lays down for Hogan to pin him in the finger poke of doom.

·
Registered
1,348 Posts
I'd smile, then think about how upset people on the internet would be (especially considering how some people on here went ape shit over Sheamus winning a midcard title), and then I'd smile some more.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
I'd be chanting "YES!" for days if Trips won the title, however that's not going to happen. I would love to hear/read all of the bitching and moaning the IWC will do too.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
You do realize the last time HHH was champ was 6 years ago? A title reign after a 6 year break isn't status quo. Things have changed.
You do realize that Triple H is 45 years old right?

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
It depends how Bryan has been booked prior to SummerSlam and how his reign goes.

I generally enjoy it when the baby face is chasing the heel champ rather than defending on repeat through 8 PPVs.

But Bryan is so over ATM, it might destroy his momentum to have him drop it. But if the momentum has somewhat slowed by then, have him drop it and refresh the storyline.

Basically, if Bryan isn't holding it, he needs to be overcoming adversity while hein pursuit of it. For two main reasons:

1. Maximise the impact of the Daniel Bryan Brand while it's hot.

2. IWC and WWE Universe fans will be MAD! :batista3

·
THE EMPIRE HAS RISEN
3,172 Posts
I would be okay with it tbh. Triple H would be a great heel champion. Randy Orton got booked pretty bad as the WWEWHC, so I know that Triple H would be booked better. Plus I'm a Triple H fan, so there's that.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts