Whta would you do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Cena beat Undertaker at WM30, what would you do?

I know some of you are too busy twinkie fucking to care, but if Undertaker, one of our most beloved wrestlers of all time was beaten and retired by Superman I mean Cena?

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
I wouldn't have any problem with it, as long as we get an Undertaker vs John Cena match at Wrestlemania

·
Premium Member
1,774 Posts
A lot of people claim they would stop watching, that same lot are the ones who say they barely watch as it is and only watch when they read something interesting happens so its somewhat believable. That was me before AJ came along.

·
Registered
4,264 Posts
I wouldn't mind, especially if there was a heel turn. But even without that, I'd take it.

I don't like the idea of Undertaker retiring undefeated (benefits no one), and Cena is the best choice.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,012 Posts
haha, a friend of mine is dreading this happening, if it happens he said he won't watch ever again lol

Oh and he watches it all the time and for a long time also just to add.

·
Banned
859 Posts
if heel then this forum would explode with cena lovers.
if face then this forum will explode with complains.
but i will mark out in both the situations.

Reactions: Rugrat

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Absolutely nothing. If Cena stays face, I will be slightly annoyed but get over it after a while. If he turns heel, I'm still annoyed that the streak ended but able to overlook it due to the heel turn.

·
CHAIRMAN of WF
2,528 Posts
Nothing. I would be pissed off though that they let Cena (A man who's accomplishment everything) end the Streak, when it can be given to someone who can actually benefit from it. But as far as me doing something stupid ( Like stop watching wrestling, or hire a hitman) then, No.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I don't think it would ever happen but if it did.

If it lead to a Cena heel turn I'd be happy. If Cena did it while face then at least he would not be in the title picture at mania, so positives either way.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Cena beating the Streak would only make any kind of sense if it included him turning heel. If not I think it would just result in people hating him more as a face.

I don't see WWE doing this either way.

·
18,012 Posts
I don't really see why Cena would end the streak to be honest, it wouldn't benefit anyone for him to beat the streak, he's established already, he's already been injured quite a lot recently ... so it's not certain if he'll carry the company for the next ten years or so ... which, if the streak was to end ... it needs to be someone who can carry the company for the next ten years or so, to elevate a star and continue to be a huge draw for WWE and the product, something John Cena doesn't need (he's already established and already a huge draw).

Of course, it could still happen ... but I just don't think it would benefit anything for Cena to beat the streak.

·
Premium Member
13,347 Posts
I wouldn't mind, especially if there was a heel turn. But even without that, I'd take it.

I don't like the idea of Undertaker retiring undefeated (benefits no one), and Cena is the best choice.
it benefits the pro wrestling industry..it's the most sacred thing in wrestling right now.
Getting to wrestle Undertaker at WM>> World title match at WM .

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
haha, a friend of mine is dreading this happening, if it happens he said he won't watch ever again lol

Oh and he watches it all the time and for a long time also just to add.
I have a friend who is dreading it too, lol. Every year he hopes the Undertaker is retiring just so they can avoid the Cena match. Like when Taker beat Punk this year, he was like "see he has tears in his eyes, this must be it", and I started lmfao and he knew why. The year before that, he and another person that I watched Mania 28 with, says after the match "what a way to go out, retiring with 20 wins, and a great match", and I started doing the "you can't see me" taunt, and he then said "fuck you".

This match is gonna be HUGE if it happens. The anticipation alone is off the chain.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
it benefits the pro wrestling industry..it's the most sacred thing in wrestling right now.
Getting to wrestle Undertaker at WM>> World title match at WM .
Cena is really the only one who can benefit from it if it starts a new phase in his career. He is also the only one that can end it and have it benefit pro wrestling as a whole if it is done right. It would take less than a week for people stop caring about Wyatt, Ambrose, or Reigns ending it.

Then again, I could be wrong.

·
18,012 Posts
I have a friend who is dreading it too, lol. Every year he hopes the Undertaker is retiring just so they can avoid the Cena match. Like when Taker beat Punk this year, he was like "see he has tears in his eyes, this must be it", and I started lmfao and he knew why. The year before that, he and another person that I watched Mania 28 with, says after the match "what a way to go out, retiring with 20 wins, and a great match", and I started doing the "you can't see me" taunt, and he then said "fuck you".

This match is gonna be HUGE if it happens. The anticipation alone is off the chain.
It will be an epic match, cause so many people will be on the end of their seats ... specially with near falls etc.. lol

But if Cena defeated it, I'm not sure where the benefit would be .. lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.