Wrestling Forum banner

What would you do for a Klondike Bar?

1908 Views 25 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  Hajduk1911
Because I would hotwire a garbage truck, spray paint the Nexus logo on it, store a nuclear warhead inside, and ram the goddamn thing into John Cena's mother's house on the day of his birthday killing everything within a 50 mile radius

Did I mention I'm white?
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Now THAT is a shared moment...
5,946 Posts
I thought three things after reading this thread.

1- OP continues to annoy me. Obvi-troll is obvious

2- It's amazing there are still people out there who don't know what a klondike bar is.

3- Tombo has an awesome sig

· Registered
6,512 Posts
2- It's amazing there are still people out there who don't know what a klondike bar is.
Seeing as they don't sell them anywhere here, it's not outside of the realms of possibility. I don't tend to google foods I can't buy. I wouldn't expect an American to know what a Ginsters is, for instance.

Having googled a Klondike Bar, I am disappointed to note it's just a choc ice, one of the lowest of the ice cream/chocolate combos. The mighty chocolate Feast remains on top of the mountain.

· Now THAT is a shared moment...
5,946 Posts
Having googled a Klondike Bar, I am disappointed to note it's just a choc ice, one of the lowest of the ice cream/chocolate combos. The mighty chocolate Feast remains on top of the mountain.
Klondike bars are about 10% substance 90% hype. I remember quite a few years back when like every other commercial was a "What would you do-o-o-oo for a klondike bar" I was never a fan. If I want boring ice cream combinations I'll stick with a dilly bar.

· Registered
2,507 Posts
Get a job in front of a desk, do little/no exercise, eat a diet of nutrition-bare foods and become morbidly obese, buy a gas-guzzling soccer mom SUV, drive it to the store 1 block away, pry my rolls of fat out of the SUV door, waddle from side to side into the store, squeeze through the doors, grab a Klondike bar with my puffy hands and walk to the counter. Reach into my pocket for my wallet, rip my moo-moo in the process, turn the wallet upside-down and let the coins fall on the counter since my fingers are too fat to grab individual coins. Let the staff member give me my change, grab my Klondike bar and walk out of the store happy, waddling to my SUV and sweating profusely. It's okay, the Klondike Bar doesn't judge me. Feeling satisfied that I've done enough exercise today, stuff the bar down my gullet and get some drive-thru.

Hi, I'm an American! ;)
*runs*

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.