Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
At this point Both Divisions are flushed
and Floating down the pipes
but I would Unify The WWE
and spend more time developing real teams and give Kelly Kelly a Sable type push

I believe If used right Kelly Kelly could
bring back the Womens Division

· Anti-Hero
11,709 Posts
The company was poised to launch into what could have been a great feud between the Hart Dynasty and the Usos and then...nothin. Now the Harts are gone and the Usos barely see TV time. The belts don't make the wrestlers, the wrestlers make the belts. If credible teams are competing for the title like it means something, more wrestlers will desire that title. Also they should steal the Briscoes.
It also looks like their on the brink of having a real kick ass womens division with Kong, Phoenix, Natalya, Tamina and Kim. Now I hear their trying to hire Cyber. Short answer, get the belt off of Eve...please.

· Registered
199 Posts
The Divas division...it's just horrible booking there. You have Lay-cool, Melina, Beth Phoenix, Gail Kim, Natayla...etc divas who can actually wrestle but they get booked horribly in like 1 mins matches. Or a less then thee minute battle royal. So yeah it's the booking.

Tag Team Division: Simple, stop breaking them up. Heart Dynasty??? umm why split them up. USO came into WWE in a great way but then got booked horribly.

So both of these divisions is all the WWE fault for being terrible bookers.
When a tag team breaks up it's not even shocking, you are just wondering to yourself "Why did that happen?" ...so yeah they need to stop with doing that.

· Registered
149 Posts
Actually create real tag teams, with a real tag name and a real image and allow time for them to build.

and as for womens only real way is to put the ladies in there who can do something like gail kim, Kong when she comes in and Beth pheonix.

· Banned
4,575 Posts
this would be a start

Tag Team: hire the motor city machine guns

Womens: hire awesome kong

you may spot the pattern there ;)
They did. I haven't noticed a difference. Maybe they should debut her, too?

· Registered
4,669 Posts
1) Hire Beer Money, Shelly/Sabin and the Briscoes

2) Make Percy Watson/Darren Young, Zack Ryder/Primo and Trent Baretta/Curt Hawkins regular tag teams.

Protip for WWE writers: This means they have a team name, wear similar attire and make their entrances at the same time to the same music.

3) Raid SHIMMER

4) ?

5) Watch as none of these people get air time because main eventers are cutting 20 minute promos on every show.

· Registered
350 Posts
Simple. Michelle Mccool, Maryse, Kelly Kelly.

· Registered
1,932 Posts
Tag Team Division:

1. Stop breaking up tag-teams and doing jack shit with them. Ex.: World's Greatest Tag Team, Hart Dynasty, Cryme Tyme, etc. Everytime they get the wheels turning in that division again, they slash their own tires.

2. Like mentioned, hire some damn tag teams. Raid ROH or TNA when contracts expire, if possible.

3. Have a few random singles guys thrown together and see what sticks, but make sure they atleast compliment each other. But only do this after the tag division has been beefed up slightly.

4. Make sure teams have matching attire. This is crucial to them being seen as legit and not some short term BS.

5. Have the belts be defended often and high on the PPV card. Not "piss break before the WWE championship match" high, but high enough to know it's important.

Women's Division:

1. If you're going to have models there, at least fill out the division with women who can actually WORK to carry the load in matches. There are plenty of cute girls who can go, you don't need to hire playboy bunnies, just look on the independents.

2. Stop shitty battle royals and tag matches that are random and not needed other than for the purpose of reminding me Gail Kim still has a job.

3. Losing that shitty Bratz Doll belt might help slightly

4. Give me angles I care about to cut down on piss break matches

5. The girls need more distinct music. 80% of the time I have no clue who's music just came on because it all sounds the same.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.