Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Banned
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If he kept his Legend Killer, cocky gimmick, would he have went as far as he's been right now? Would he still have been a top main eventer or just stay in limbo like his early 2007 days?

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Not sure what LEGENDS he would have left to kill by now. So I say his character would still be in limbo (if not worse than it is now because his face turn actually opened up some new fueds for him)

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
didn't the whole viper thing started in 2009-2010?

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
Where would Triple H be if he didn't become the Cerebral Assassin? It's kind of a redundant hypothetical, because we have no way of knowing what other gimmick creative would have given them, and if they stayed the same I think it's safe to assume they wouldn't have gotten nearly as successful.

·
Registered
3,111 Posts
He would have changed to something different, the legend killer gimmick although brilliant wasn't sustainable long term, after he had wrestled Undertaker, Hogan, Michaels there was no one really left for him to face bar Rock or Austin and in 2007 it looked impossible that either of them would be back in a WWE ring.

Now that Rock is back part time it might be cool if Orton goes heel in the next year or so to see him return to legend killer mode for a feud with Rock

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
he was going nowhere as legend killer in 07 he needed a darker side to him. lucky for him talent where going away/injured and he got his run with cena even though he pissed off management.

·
Registered
458 Posts
A better star. The viper thing is stupid. Slithering around the ring and shit. Really? Really?

·
Registered
458 Posts
Also it kills him on the mic working to the gimmick

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
Probably the WWE champion.
Cant wait for this gimmick to change or Orton to get a decent feud.

I want to see a Heel Orton Vs Face Punk

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
Well considering Orton has been complete garbage since he dropped the legend killer gimmick and became "the viper", it really couldn't be any worse than it is now.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Well considering Orton has been complete garbage since he dropped the legend killer gimmick and became "the viper", it really couldn't be any worse than it is now.
Thank you. Legend killer Randy was awesome

·
Registered
26 Posts
Where would Triple H be if he didn't become the Cerebral Assassin? It's kind of a redundant hypothetical, because we have no way of knowing what other gimmick creative would have given them, and if they stayed the same I think it's safe to assume they wouldn't have gotten nearly as successful.
This.

·
Characters Welcome
1,349 Posts
I and others have said on here before, Orton recently signed a 10 year contract.. that in addition to a recent interview he did saying he was happy earning his money and taking care of his family makes me think he doesn't care a great deal about his spot. It's the guys who don't have those multi year contracts that are more worried. I think this is evident with him working with Kane at WM. His time will come again, probably only when he's in the mood to hustle for it.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts