Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Re: What would matches would of Shawn Micheals been in, in 2000/2001 if he never got

HBK vs The Rock

thats all I would have liked to have seen.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
Re: What would matches would of Shawn Micheals been in, in 2000/2001 if he never got

I'm assuming you meant to title it "What good matches would Shawn Michaels have been in 2000-01 if he never got hurt" right?

But answering the question

Shawn Michaels vs. The Rock

·
Registered
21,650 Posts

He would of had a series with HHH, just like he ended up doing when he finally did return. He probably would have faces Taker a few times and maybe Rock. Then I think he would have been one of the first to put Brock over, when he arrived.

·
Registered
213 Posts

Ladder match for a pack of Benzos

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts

He would've rematched with Austin at the next PPV and lost then probably would've turned face after Hunter turns on him and then had a series with him, depending on how long he would've lasted because remember that he didn't change his life until AFTER his injury.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

I think Shawn would have gotten the belt back after a successful use of politics and then feuded with Triple H.

I strongly feel, lots of the matches and great moments we got would not have happened if Shawn Michaels was around during the time period because of the kind of person he was backstage.

·
Banned
177 Posts

loosing to taker/hhh/stone clod and the great one
and still hunting animals for no reason

·
The Mouth of Madness!
11,000 Posts

Something along those lines...

·
Banned
4,257 Posts

Shawn Michaels vs. a mediocre Eddie Guerrero

·
Registered
3,593 Posts

The whole new era of D-Generation X (Road Dogg, Billy Gunn and possibly X-Pac) probably wouldn't of happened. By 2000/2001 he would of probably had a feud with Triple H during the whole McMahon-Helmsley era or had a series of matches with The Rock and Steve Austin for the WWF Championship.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts