Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wrestling fans (WWE fans in particular) are notorious for continually watching a product that they're not pleased with. Not excluding myself from that either. I'm sure most of us have our breaking points though and I was just wondering what yours might be. You don't have to be displeased with the current product to answer this.

·
Baby Yoda
30,149 Posts
AJ retiring or leaving the WWE and Kenny deciding to stay with NJPW.

Kenny is the only one who can keep me watching once AJ is gone, he's a like for like replacement IMO.

I stopped watching the WWE for over a year and only came back once I heard AJ was joining the WWE.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Not sure, but I stopped watching after a while after The Shield broke up, and started watching again after the brand split, so here's that. I'm okay with it now, I like it, but it's still hit or miss, especially RAW. I enjoyed it more before WM, Jeri-KO were the best thing going on in WWE, and it made me look forward to it every week.

We'll see how it goes, but I don't see it getting better anytime soon unless a BIG change happens. For now I just try to enjoy it for what it is. It's cool.

Reactions: DammitChrist

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Probably once the people I watch for (Owens, Ambrose, Wyatt, Zayn, Nakamura, Balor, and Bliss) are either not in the company anymore or relegated to jobbers/not given an important enough role then I probably will have no reason to continue watching.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
12,150 Posts
I think I might stop watching if all of my....

favorite male talents: (Styles, Rollins, Jericho, Zayn, Owens, Ziggler, Ambrose, Miz, Strowman, Orton, Joe)

favorite female talents: (Becky, Charlotte, Emma, Mickie)

favorite male tag teams (Cesaro/Sheamus, Hardy Boyz, New Day, Breezango, Usos)

favorite Cruiserweights: (Aries, Gallagher, Neville, Tozawa)

male talents that I like: (Rusev, Wyatt, Nakamura, Cena, Harper, Samson)

female talents that I like: (Alexa, Carmella, Nikki)

tag teams that I like: (American Alpha, Slater/Rhyno)

and Cruiserweights that I like: (Swann, Kendrick, Gulak)

....were unfortunately fired, retired, or killed.

It'll pretty much take ALOT for me to reach my breaking point :lol

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Probably once the people I watch for (Owens, Ambrose, Wyatt, Zayn, Nakamura, Balor, and Bliss) are either not in the company anymore or relegated to jobbers/not given an important enough role then I probably will have no reason to continue watching.
But by the time this happens there will be some new wrestlers that you'll enjoy watching, no? :hmmm

·
Doki Doki Literature Club!
537 Posts
In regards to WWE (excluding ROH, NJPW, PWG, etc.), it would have to take something major in order for me to stop watching the actual product. I'll occasionally take breaks from time to time, but I'll keep watching as long as I'm interested in "professional wrestling." :)

Actually, if the WWE decides to add an extra hour to Raw, SmackDown Live, NXT, PPV's, etc., I may have to reconsider. :sadbecky

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
But by the time this happens there will be some new wrestlers that you'll enjoy watching, no? :hmmm
I hope so, but I doubt it. Only one in NXT I'm excited to see on the main roster is Roode. Of course I enjoy other talents like Hideo Itami, Neville, Jack Gallagher, Pete Dunne, Tyler Bate, and Aries but I don't see them alone keeping my attention to continue watching. No one on the independent scene interests me either at the moment. That could change though I suppose.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts
I don't watch now cause it's shit, I'll catch the odd YT video but I'll probably stay like that until I finally realise there's better things to waste my free time on :shrug

·
Super Moderator
25,842 Posts
I already don't aside from the occasional Youtube clip. :draper2

Think the only full WWE match I've seen this year is the Royal Rumble match lol.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
I've already stopped watching both shows. I just watch AJ Styles, Paul Heyman & Randy Orton Segment/Matches on YouTube.

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
I probably won't. It can get boring at times, but with WF still around, and with a lot of my favorite wrestlers in the WWE right now, I don't see myself stopping anytime soon.

Actually can't think of anything that would get me to stop watching tbh, unless all of my favorite wrestlers in WWE just decided to leave.

And I'd never stop watching NJPW, PWG, etc that's forever lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts