Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What if he really put Rock in STFU or seriously beat him and pinned him?
Would WWE suspend him considering he is their biggest star?

·
Premium Member
14,876 Posts
There is no way of knowing, unless we have power behind the scenes.

No right or wrong answer it. Bottom line, it didn't happen and we would be wrong for trying to build our answers around something that never happened.

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
He would have had to do it when Rock least expected as I don't like Cena's chances in a shoot with the Rock. I think Rock kicks his ass with ease in a real fight.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
If Cena began shooting on Rock, the two of them would brawl it out into a no contest. Not sure about a suspension, but a lot of people would've been pissed, both the fans and WWE.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Lol if that happened, I think the rock would play it off as if he really lost clean just for the sake of many viewers watching. Rock is a professional and wont act childish. Then they can settle it back stage on what fuckery cena did lol.

But cena would never do such a thing in the first place, he just does what wwe orders him to do.

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
How would he "beat him"? Rock would just keep kicking out and asking him WTF he was doing. The ref would have a talk with Cena and probably threaten to fire him.

This was the biggest match of Cena's career, he would rather go out and make it that than be an unprofessional douche, I'm sure.

·
Registered
2,572 Posts
Well first off, it would be essentially impossible for him to win because the ref was only ever going to do a three count for The Rock. If Cena held The Rock to the mat, the ref would probably find an excuse to break up the hold and figure out what's going on. I'm pretty sure it's somewhere in their training what to do to prevent the incorrect three count in any sort of mishap. If Cena kept being uncooperative, I think the executives in the back would simply tell the ref to make The Rock force Cena down to the mat for a pin. Would be a sloppy finish, but what else are they going to do?

After that, only God knows what would come next. They can't just fire or suspend Cena, he makes them a lot of money. A whole lot of political BS would ensue for sure.

·
1,973 Posts
It couldn't happen because the Rock would go against Cena because he was going against what was planned, so by Cena going against what was meant to happen the Rock would just continue to go against Cena for going against something he shouldn't be going against.

·
Read Only
11,514 Posts
How would he "beat him"? Rock would just keep kicking out and asking him WTF he was doing. The ref would have a talk with Cena and probably threaten to fire him.

This was the biggest match of Cena's career, he would rather go out and make it that than be an unprofessional douche, I'm sure.
THANK YOU!
Can't believe some answers we're getting here.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Brock makes a run-in, kills Cena, Rock pins him while he's unconscious. End of story :troll.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
Wrestler not following the script and knocking out his opponent to win? Has it ever happened in WWE/F?
It's very possible that it's happened by accident, where a wrestler who was supposed to win was accidentally knocked out cold so the other guy pins him to finish it quick but zi can't think of any specific examples.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts