Wrestling Forum banner

what would happen if the wrong music played?

3K views 27 replies 24 participants last post by  Cpt. Charisma 
#1 ·
Like if someone accidentally play the rocks music or stone colds or kurt angle, how would they be able to go on with the show considering the massive amounts of boos that would go on. Now im sure they dont have those peoples musics just on cue but still. The shawn micheals and CM punk promos were a little different because they talking about them. Only other time i can remember is they played melina's music to soon when she returned from injury.

#8 ·
tna did it once or twice

#10 ·
I doubt the wrong music will play. They have to do this several times a week for years so they got used to it.

Though it'd be funny if the wrong music played in the rumble. Like what if Edge was supposed to be #30 last year and they accidentally played it at 29.

#11 ·
Then they would just throw Edge out at number 29 pretty obvious

#16 ·
well the music starts playing a couple of seconds before the wrestler comes out from behind the screen so even if they played the wrong music, they would have the chance to ethier stop it and restart before he comes out onto the ramp or through the guy whows music is playing out and ad lib something.

#17 ·
What would happen if Jeff Hardy got hit by Pyro?
What would happen if Kane's fireworks didn't go off when he wanted them to?
What would happen if the Wrestlemania Logo that Randy Orton pointed at didn't go off when he wanted to?

#28 ·
I can remember there was one Raw where Melina was going to make a surprise return and they managed to play about the opening 4 seconds of her titantron in a random part earlier in the show. King pointed it out and it ruined the surprise return.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.