Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like if someone accidentally play the rocks music or stone colds or kurt angle, how would they be able to go on with the show considering the massive amounts of boos that would go on. Now im sure they dont have those peoples musics just on cue but still. The shawn micheals and CM punk promos were a little different because they talking about them. Only other time i can remember is they played melina's music to soon when she returned from injury.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
Grab a random heel and send him out to get heat and come up with a reason on their feet. Or just ignore it or something.

Whoever played would get fired.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
Grab a random heel and send him out to get heat and come up with a reason on their feet. Or just ignore it or something.

Whoever played would get fired.
agree with this. Horrible cheap heat but still...

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
tna did it once or twice

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I doubt the wrong music will play. They have to do this several times a week for years so they got used to it.

Though it'd be funny if the wrong music played in the rumble. Like what if Edge was supposed to be #30 last year and they accidentally played it at 29.

·
Registered
544 Posts
I doubt the wrong music will play. They have to do this several times a week for years so they got used to it.

Though it'd be funny if the wrong music played in the rumble. Like what if Edge was supposed to be #30 last year and they accidentally played it at 29.
Then they would just throw Edge out at number 29 pretty obvious

·
Stopping The Show
1,973 Posts
well the music starts playing a couple of seconds before the wrestler comes out from behind the screen so even if they played the wrong music, they would have the chance to ethier stop it and restart before he comes out onto the ramp or through the guy whows music is playing out and ad lib something.

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
What would happen if Jeff Hardy got hit by Pyro?
What would happen if Kane's fireworks didn't go off when he wanted them to?
What would happen if the Wrestlemania Logo that Randy Orton pointed at didn't go off when he wanted to?

·
Registered
6,057 Posts

In the Rumble its easy. They're all waiting back there anyway, ready to go out. So they send out whoever music was cued, then send out the PROPER guy next time round. Minimal effort required to fix.

I'd just LOVE though, if on RAW they accidentally played Cena's music instead of the Nexus's. That'd just...god I'd laugh my ass off.

·
Premium Member
6,456 Posts
I remember Charlie Haas' music played when it was supposed to be a big stars music instead. Can't remember when it was, I just remember thinking, fucking idiots. Haas wasn't even around at the time.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts