Wrestling Forum banner

What would happen if Matt Hardy jumps to WWE again?

1031 Views 10 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Kalashnikov
He'd get stuck. :flip
Reactions: Alicenchains
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· StarStruck
2,098 Posts
No Chance whatsoever with some of the shit he pulled on his way out.

· Registered
770 Posts
Hardy is actually getting in shape and I have been perfectly fine with his in-ring work. I think he is making a frest start with his TNA career.

· Premium Member
46,617 Posts
At this stage of his career, Hardy shouldn't worry about becoming a World Champion & should just be happy with what he's given. If He hasn't become a major main event star by now, then he is never going to. He's in his late 30s, and I don't think he'll ever recapture the energy he once had. The time to make a main eventer out of him would have been 2005 with the whole Lita/Edge story. They didn't do it, and that's on WWE creative, but Hardy's sunk down the ladder since then physically & creatively, and I just don't see him as a legit maine vent World Title holder at this point.

If he stays with TNA, just ride your brother's coat tails. If he goes back to WWE, be happy with whatever they give you.

· Registered
456 Posts
Hardy will be just fine in TNA with his brother. Matt actually looked decent at the PPV seems he dropped a few pounds. As long as his brother is in TNA Matt's not going back to WWE and will possible re-ignited the Hardy's in a few tag matches in TNA against Beer Money!

· Banned
303 Posts
Hardy looked great on the PPV last night, actually. He is in a lot better shape and his wrestling wasn't bad either. That being said, I highly doubt WWE would even want him back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.