Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
2,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
at MITB Christian is about to get the briefcase but right before he unhooks it Big Show climbs up and gives him a KO punch off the ladder?

It would be one of the greatest things in history.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
They would do what they have done the past 100 times it has happened and that is get over it. I want Christian to win but I am not expecting it to happen.

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
at MITB Christian is about to get the briefcase but right before he unhooks it Big Show climbs up and gives him a KO punch off the ladder?

It would be one of the greatest things in history.
It's happened time and time again, what else is new? He got chokeslammed by Kane at MITB WM25 as he was about to grab the case and then he also got whacked with the briefcase by Swaggie as he was grabbing the case.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
It's happened time and time again, what else is new? He got chokeslammed by Kane at MITB WM25 as he was about to grab the case and then he also got whacked with the briefcase by Swaggie as he was grabbing the case.
Pretty much. WWE always has him get within inches of winning the briefcase only to get pushed off the ladder. Same old shit.

·
1/100
7,728 Posts
To the OP's scenario: I don't think we would care. It's happened the last 2 MITB matches so it would really b nothing new. As long as it looked good is all I would care about at that point.

Hell, since they like using the gimmick ladders made out of wood why not set a couple of them up from the ring to the guardrail so it creates a platform and Big Show could chokeslam him off the ladder through the platform. While we are at it, put some AIDS infected glass and lightbulbs on top of the platform too.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
As long as Big Show actually didn't win the match after the KO punch on Christian...I wouldn't care.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
I would love to see Big Show get his fat asss up that ladder

·
Premium Member
5,644 Posts
Well Jack Swagger KO'ed him with the briefcase, although he probably had time to get back up and have another go.

CM Punk also slowed him down before Kane threw him off.

So we would just react how we did before

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i'd like to see christian win it, but i'm not one of those people that says he has to win it. i'm thinking him and matt hardy grab it together and fall off the ladder together, both hanging on the briefcase. thats something that hasn't been done before...although, edge is on the wrong show now...because that would be a VERY interesting storyline.

·
Premium Member
818 Posts
The same way they acted when he was about to win at WM and Swagger hit him in the face with the briefcase and unhooked it.
EXACTLY!!!!

·
A superhero that saves your GF from your sex game.
3,830 Posts
Lol did you think your question would create some kind of stir or something??? That has been Christian's moment in all the MITB's...he gets within inches of grabbing it, have the entire crowd mark and then somebody comes and steals it from him.it wouldn't be anything knew at all. I actually expect it to happen again this year except Matt is gonna throw him off and then either Matt wins or Drew comes and throws Matt off to win...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts