Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
TV Crossovers they may be bad sometimes but thanks to them we've seen how the Jetsons and Flintstones would interact with each other remember that The Jetsons Meet the Flintstones? Anyway if you could crossover 2 shows current and past, which 2 would they be and why? For me I would like to see the characters from 30 Rock and Parks and Recreation interact with each other.

What would be your ultimate TV crossover?

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
Raw and Smackdown. Just imagine the possibilities.....

Or what about Dexter and Breaking Bad? I dont know how it would work exactly, but its the combo of the two best shows on TV. It would either fail miserably, or turn out to be the greatest thing ever.

·
40,589 Posts
60s Batman and Twin Peaks

There is no fucking way it ends the same when Batman is on the case. Adam West Batman and Burt Ward Robin would be hilarious in The Lodge. Plus David Lynch could toy with Batman a bit, which is weird in itself.

Children's Hospital is sort of a crossover satire of many different medical shows. Hilarity ensues.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
Sons of Anarchy and Hannah Montana.

for the lulz, yo.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
What about a Batman and Dexter crossover? The battle of the minds. The man who lives to kill against the man who has sworn against it. Both traumatized as children by the death of parents. Both vigilantes, both with their own moral codes.

You know what? At first i was just messing around but now that i read what i typed, this sounds fucking awesome. Someone must make it.

·
Indeed
16,935 Posts
I wanna see Archie Bunker and Al Bundy together. That would be entertaining. Maybe Good Times with Family Matters, just to hear "Did I do that?" from Urkel and "Dyno-MITE!" from J.J. together. I think the Cosby Show and Fresh Prince of Bel-Air would be good, and maybe The Golden Girls with Three's Company Mrs. Roper, because her sex-crazed attitude would compliment Blanche very well.

·
40,589 Posts
What about a Batman and Dexter crossover? The battle of the minds. The man who lives to kill against the man who has sworn against it. Both traumatized as children by the death of parents.

You know what? At first i was just messing around but now this sounds fucking awesome. Someone must make it.
It could NOT be Adam West Batman. It would have to be serious Batman.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,588 Posts
It could NOT be Adam West Batman. It would have to be serious Batman.
Adam West Batman would definitely not be suited for this. But serious Batman, he really could make this the greatest thing ever.

I mean look at the similarities between Batman and Dexter. The differences too. I mean hell, Dexter is pretty much a super-villain/super-hero anyways!

·
40,589 Posts
Yep it's an intriguing idea for sure. I can't help but think Dexter has no chance. It's straight to Arkham for Dexter. The end confrontation, and the hunt would be great if written right.

·
Valar Morghulis
7,600 Posts
CSI MIAMI and Dexter could feasibly work. Of course Dexter would fuck 'em up for having a trash tv show but HORATIO wouldn't go down without a fight.

Lie to me/House just for the sheer fact I'd love to see roth and laurie on screen together again.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts