Wrestling Forum banner

What would be your main-event for March 3 Impact?

2146 Views 26 Replies 23 Participants Last post by  Louie85TX
I think TNA really needs a huge main-event for the show in Fayetteville and I think you can't go wrong with...

Beer Money vs The Hardyz in a Full Metal Mayhem match.

What would be yours?
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
993 Posts
AJ & Kaz vs the Hardyz

· Banned
2,204 Posts
Londrick vs Hardys vs Gen Me

jeff hardy vs RVD
If AJ cares about TNA then he will vacate the title to be contested between RVD and Jeff

· Squared Circle Gimmick
5,636 Posts
1st Show

Kaz vs Robbie E - X Division Title Match
Matt Morgan & Samoa Joe vs Hernandez & Rob Terry
AJ Styles vs Ric Flair
Madison Rayne vs Mickie James - Ladder Match for the KO Title
Main Event - Beer Money Inc. vs The Bloodline (Hardy's) - Full Metal Mayhem for the Tag Titles sounds good...

2nd Show

GEN ME vs Ink Inc.
Velvet Sky vs Winter - Angelina Love is the Referee
Jeff Hardy vs Amazing Red
Kurt Angle, Crimson & Scott Steiner vs Jeff Jarrett, Gunner & Murphy
Main Event - Mr. Anderson vs AJ Styles vs RVD - World Title Match

· Registered
1,419 Posts
AJ vs Hardy would be a great match. Angle vs hardy would also be a great match at some point but they have angle doin the thing with jarrett. hardys vs beer money could be excellent as well. rvd vs hardy in a ladder match would be damn epic.

· The Sundance Kid
48,275 Posts
AJ Styles Vs Mr. Anderson Vs Jeff Hardy for the TNA Heavyweight title. AJ wins it and after the match Dixie shows up with the restored Heavyweight title, and they toss Hardy's belt in the trash, which Jeff recovers and leaves the arena clinging to like a child.

· Banned
18,342 Posts
1st Show: AJ Styles vs Jeff Hardy, No DQ

2nd Show: Kurt Angle & Mr. Anderson vs Jeff Jarrett & Jeff Hardy, Double Chain Match

· Registered
39,577 Posts
AJ Styles Vs Mr. Anderson Vs Jeff Hardy for the TNA Heavyweight title. AJ wins it and after the match Dixie shows up with the restored Heavyweight title, and they toss Hardy's belt in the trash, which Jeff recovers and leaves the arena clinging to like a child.
And have Jeff channel Gollum.

AJ vs Anderson vs Hardy, same as you

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.